Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Farke is a fraud

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Bit extreme, was hardly given good players to work with from Webber was he. 

I guess we sort of don't know- he never used any of them.

Amadou was considered good enough to play 30 minutes against Barcelona last week.. 

Right. Put yourself in this scenario. You are Daniel Farke,. You have been forced to accept freebies, gambles and injury prone players and have somehow gotten this team of misfits promoted, while playing some nice football with roughly a -20M budget.

Now you find yourself in the PL, you have a bang average Championship side that is pretty nifty technically but is full of midgets that couldn't outsprint or outmuscle your  typical L1 player, that can only play one way which is to pass through inferior teams and you have no squad options to alter this. You're given no budget at all and are expected to take on the toughest and most physical league in the world without a chance in hell.

I'd concede that this is our worst ever top flight team, in fact I'd say we're embarrassing. But Farke is one of the last people I'd blame.

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Amadou was considered good enough to play 30 minutes against Barcelona last week.. 

Your man Drmic has excelled himself today. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Your man Drmic has excelled himself today. 

How is he 'my man?'

Let's see how much of an impact Rhodes makes...

1 minute ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Right. Put yourself in this scenario. You are Daniel Farke,. You have been forced to accept freebies, gambles and injury prone players and have somehow gotten this team of misfits promoted, while playing some nice football with roughly a -20M budget.

Now you find yourself in the PL, you have a bang average Championship side that is pretty nifty technically but is full of midgets that couldn't outsprint or outmuscle your  typical L1 player, that can only play one way which is to pass through inferior teams and you have no squad options to alter this. You're given no budget at all and are expected to take on the toughest and most physical league in the world without a chance in hell.

I'd concede that this is our worst ever top flight team, in fact I'd say we're embarrassing. But Farke is one of the last people I's blame.

Truth. 

He's basically being asked to keep a team up with no defensive midfielder and one half decent striker. 

Just now, king canary said:

Isn't that his only 30 minutes since going to Leganes in January?

And wasn't it our of necessity, not being 'good enough'?

And didn't he play 90 minutes against Man City for us?

And didn't he play 11 games out of a possible 18?

And hasn't Farke used Byram (new) and Duda (new) quite a lot?

Stick a fork into us, we’re done. Back to the Championship, where the owners, many local media ‘pundits’ and a disturbingly large % of the fan base seem to prefer to be. The club relegated from the Premier League more than any other. But, of course, we’re a ‘well run club’. #ncfc

Have to agree 100% with this... Actually hope we don't get promoted again if we have the same owners

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I'd concede that this is our worst ever top flight team, in fact I'd say we're embarrassing. But Farke is one of the last people I's blame.

First in the firing line must be the majority shareholders.

• Confused 1

How is he 'my man?'

Let's see how much of an impact Rhodes makes...

Because the other day you made it clear that you rate him. 

Rhodes is immobile but I think even him would cover more ground than Drmic has today. 

• Like 1

Rhodes is immobile but I think even him would cover more ground than Drmic has today. 

Hoggy is a Drmic fan TVB.

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

For me, Byram has been the only signing capable of being considered a success. Our performance this season has been down to how terrible the recruitment has been and overestimating the capability of our players to make the step up. 

Wtf is this - can’t people be Norwich fans? They have to be a fan of player x or player y do they?  Thagt’s ****ing ridiculous.  
Some of you are worse than 5 year olds.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 2

Superb. Just superb.

So if it isn't Farke who is responsible ?

1) No

2) I don't know, I don't closely follow Leganes. I notice he's starting for them right now though.

3) Yes and he looked very good

4) Yes, almost always in Central defence.

5) Yes. So?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

No, I made it clear I rated him more than I do Rhodes. Which isn't that much tbh.

1) No

2) I don't know, I don't closely follow Leganes. I notice he's starting for them right now though.

3) Yes and he looked very good

4) Yes, almost always in Central defence.

5) Yes. So?

Yes, so?

I mean you've literally just agreed with the points that prove your post was just not correct.

Honestly. You're a state. Your posts on here would properly entertaining if they weren't so far removed from sense.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

First in the firing line must be the majority shareholders.

Why?

They don't run the club. They are just the ones who own it. 

Stuart Webber should be held accountable for the recruitment done over the summer.

Daniel Farke should be held accountable for consistently picking the wrong line ups and persistently poor game management.

The previous regime should be held accountable for throwing money away - like Naismith. 

For me, the current board are guilty of only one thing - not having enough money. Hardly their fault.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wtf is this - can’t people be Norwich fans? They have to be a fan of player x or player y do they?  That’s ****ing ridiculous.

King Canary slated my Rhodes thread the other day and then gave me a big sales pitch about Drmic's quality and qualities. I haven't ever seen it. 

King Canary slated my Rhodes thread the other day and then gave me a big sales pitch about Drmic's quality and qualities. I haven't ever seen it. 

Did I? Can you find it?

I was expecting us to come out all guns blazing for this last 9 matches and make a decent fight of it. Instead what we’ve seen has been a disgraceful, Dishonest performance. Absolutely unacceptable 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Daniel Farke should be held accountable for consistently picking the wrong line ups and persistently poor game management

“Come into the office Daniel, we know we gave you the responsibility of picking the team but some fans didn’t like your line up yesterday and thought you made your subs too late.”