Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Too much noise!

Watching on Pick TV, only option is to have the fake crowd noise, whereas Sky cutomers can choose.  Would MUCH prefer the no noise option and hearing what the players are shouting etc.  Anything fake is just, well.....fake.  

To be honest I tried the stadium sound option,  thinking it would be cool to hear the shots etc, I lasted about 2 minutes, it was horrible. The noise is better.

They're both awkward and neither is in any way a great way to watch. But the silent one just takes TOO MUCH away from watching it in my opinion.

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Watching on Pick TV, only option is to have the fake crowd noise, whereas Sky cutomers can choose.  Would MUCH prefer the no noise option and hearing what the players are shouting etc.  Anything fake is just, well.....fake.  

The other option is to mute the sound.

Unless you like to hear all the 'effing and jeffing in which case on today's performance it's one area in which our players must have excelled.

PS. Beggars can't be choosers. It was free after all. I don't ythink you would argue that you got a better deal on Pick TV than tuning into the ' live from Carrow Rd ' stuff with Darren Eadie & Co.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 1