Sign in to follow this  
pete

Norwich City on BT

Norwich City upcoming fixtures revealed but two of the three new fixtures are on BT.  Arsenal away we may have struggled to win.  Home games against Brighton on 4/7 and West Ham on 11/7 looked winnable until televised on BT.  I cannot remember BT being interested in televising Norwich games and can only remember a 0-1 loss to Villa and 2-3 to Chelsea as BT fixtures so not a good record.  However our away record is good no defeats probably because never on BT away from home.

BT coverage is poor and their commentators and pundits are particularly lacking.

I'm not sure if NowTV will cover BT Sport ?

I've checked the moneysavingexpert site and BT Sport is available at £25/month so I will probably shell out for a month before the Arsenal game.  Rather troubling in "how to watch" it says :

- How do I watch it on my TV? You can download the app directly on smart Samsung TVs. You can also get it on games consoles, your computer, tablet or smartphone, then connect it to your TV via a cable or 'cast' it wirelessly. If you have Apple TV the app should come installed.

This could be a bit challenging as I've never "cast" anything wirelessly before....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I've checked the moneysavingexpert site and BT Sport is available at £25/month so I will probably shell out for a month before the Arsenal game.  Rather troubling in "how to watch" it says :

- How do I watch it on my TV? You can download the app directly on smart Samsung TVs. You can also get it on games consoles, your computer, tablet or smartphone, then connect it to your TV via a cable or 'cast' it wirelessly. If you have Apple TV the app should come installed.

This could be a bit challenging as I've never "cast" anything wirelessly before....

Have a word with wcorkcanary.

He likes a bit of fishing 🙂

1 hour ago, pete said:

Home games against Brighton on 4/7 and West Ham on 11/7 looked winnable until televised on BT. 

I'm sorry, what?

I've seen some weird ways of blaming losses but this is a real Pete special.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

BT tv get all its programming from Now tv. I have taken a now tv sports pass for one month and have access to all the football  and cricket. With now tv pass you can watch on up to 6 devices including at same time. 

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

He likes a bit of fishing 🙂

Angling.😇🐟

Casting to a tv or stick that  makes your tv smartish is easy , it basically does it for you after you press the cast button.

Casting a fly, now that is a skill.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Angling.😇🐟

Casting to a tv or stick that  makes your tv smartish is easy , it basically does it for you after you press the cast button.

Casting a fly, now that is a skill.

What is this strange tounge in which you speak ? 🙂😉

Fishing...angling...it's all the same on here 🙂

Whilst there is the BT App on NowTV, you need a BT Sports Month pass to get access. One account allows two devices to watch simultaneously, so gone halfs with my dad.

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

What is this strange tounge in which you speak ? 🙂😉

Fishing...angling...it's all the same on here 🙂

Dont get me started, to be breif......Angling is the art catching fish with a rod and line , fishing is the art of catching fish, by any means...including Angling I suppose but within the pescatorial world , they are distinct from one another.   In a local marine reserve, Fishing is illegal, angling, however, is not. Hope that helps.👍🐟

33 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Dont get me started, to be breif......Angling is the art catching fish with a rod and line , fishing is the art of catching fish, by any means...including Angling I suppose but within the pescatorial world , they are distinct from one another.   In a local marine reserve, Fishing is illegal, angling, however, is not. Hope that helps.👍🐟

Glad you see I was just doing bit of light fishing.

Seems very popular on here 😉

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Glad you see I was just doing bit of light fishing.

Seems very popular on here 😉

Ground baiting is the key😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, pete said:

Norwich City upcoming fixtures revealed but two of the three new fixtures are on BT.  Arsenal away we may have struggled to win.  Home games against Brighton on 4/7 and West Ham on 11/7 looked winnable until televised on BT.  I cannot remember BT being interested in televising Norwich games and can only remember a 0-1 loss to Villa and 2-3 to Chelsea as BT fixtures so not a good record.  However our away record is good no defeats probably because never on BT away from home.

BT coverage is poor and their commentators and pundits are particularly lacking.

Wasn’t the villa game on Amazon?

47 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Ground baiting is the key😉

Or " chumming " as its known when Sea Angling🐟🎣