Having watched German football with and without the noise I have to say it does improve the watch. What is the situation with BBC, Sky and BT Is it an option ? Will they play OTBC at the start, will we get our own goal music, will get get louder if we cross the halfway line or get a corner ?

I agree it does it make better as it takes the focus off the silence and probably some of the bad language from the players!

Perhaps Sky and BT will have something up their sleeves, but I wouldn't hold my breath with the BBC. Think I'll watch with sound off if Jonathan Pearce is commentating 😟

Fake noise shouldn't be allowed. Behind closed doors is a ridiculous thing and nothing should be done to make the whole thing seem anything other than  the soulless money grabbing farce it is. 

37 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Fake noise shouldn't be allowed. Behind closed doors is a ridiculous thing and nothing should be done to make the whole thing seem anything other than  the soulless money grabbing farce it is. 

It might well be that, but it's going to give an enormous amount of people an enormous amount of pleasure after going through a very miserable time.