Crabbycanary3

Norwich v Southampton - Official Thread

Almost looks like two teams playing against eachother that haven't had any games for months and only limited practice. Players aren't quite there mentally. Confused by lack of crowds. Can't get those neurons fired up without audience feedback.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That was a bang average 45 minutes and shows why we will be playing Championship football next season.

Drmic a total passenger.

Maybe has his next hit single on mind. 

Fair play to Southampton, they are pressing very well and we don't look good against it 

The stat they keep mentioning about our results when we fall behind is pretty damning. Need to show something else in last 40.

I don't think either side have covered themselves with glory, but Southampton are definitely the better side. We are very wasteful in possession and out of it can't win the ball back.

Drmic, Trybull, and Buendia not having good games at all. 

3 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

In a break from the negative comments. I think Klose has looked very promising for a player who has been out for so long. 

For me, my man of the match. Done everything very well. 

If you concede soft goals like that in this league then you stand no chance. So frustrating- we look nearly there for long periods but then just switch off and hand it on a plate