Crabbycanary3

Norwich v Southampton - Official Thread

Sky have a whole hour to talk about Southampton and Norwich..

Annnnnd it's Harry Kane playing Golf

I would rather they didn't talk about us. What the heck would Evra know about us this season? We have seen our goals countless times and we don't have enough of them. They can prattle on about Rashford all night if they want.

Just switched Sky Sports on 5 minutes ago, has the Norwich match been cancelled?

• Like 1

Hope my luck lasts - had a 33/1, 14/1, 4/1, 9/1 Lucky 15 up this afternoon (and that after a 40/1 winner yesteday) so have reinvested some on 3-2 & Pukki to score first

COYY

I'd bet my house that it's the 4-2-3-1 with one of (very likely Drmic) playing the 10.

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Maybe Trybull plays instead of Tettey because a 4-4-2(ish) requires more mobility from the midfield pair?

Trybull is a good player and after the cup games that I've been to this season that he played in, I found a much better appreciation for him. However. Mobile, he is not. In fact, I would suggest if he was mobile, he'd play every game for us.

7 minutes ago, unique said:

Just switched Sky Sports on 5 minutes ago, has the Norwich match been cancelled?

Finally they're talking about our match!

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Keane is a W anchor.

For what? Saying a team bottom of the table with the most goals conceded is poor?

Although admittedly he is quite the anchor

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

5 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I'd bet my house that it's the 4-2-3-1 with one of (very likely Drmic) playing the 10.

Trybull is a good player and after the cup games that I've been to this season that he played in, I found a much better appreciation for him. However. Mobile, he is not. In fact, I would suggest if he was mobile, he'd play every game for us.

I agree that he isn't exactly mobile himself, but he's more mobile than Tettey.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Keane is a W anchor.

A touch harsh, but we are bottom, the worst position of 20 teams. How would you classify your performance if you were 20th out of 20 in say, a table quiz?

7 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

He has obviously trained very hard or he wouldn't be in. I suspect he is looking sharp. It won't be his altruism and charity giving that got him in the starting line up. This is the business end now. We have to perform.

Thinking of Trybull's performance at Leeds last year will give you confidence.

I now dislike sky more than ever , yesterday Sky pick was working lovely , today its blocked in ireland. Total conts. Other options now mobilised..... and booming in. Nearly warmed to Roy keane for a second when he was praising Pukki , then he called us a poor team and spoiled it all. 

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

He has obviously trained very hard or he wouldn't be in. I suspect he is looking sharp. It won't be his altruism and charity giving that got him in the starting line up. This is the business end now. We have to perform.

Thinking of Trybull's performance at Leeds last year will give you confidence.

You misunderstand me. I have no problem with him playing (in fact I would pick him over Tettey, as he can pass). I was just commenting that he certainly isn't mobile

I also dispute that he is more mobile than Tettey!

Just now, All the Germans said:

You misunderstand me. I have no problem with him playing (in fact I would pick him over Tettey, as he can pass). I was just commenting that he certainly isn't mobile

100 percent would prefer Mario to be starting over Tom

Just now, All the Germans said:

Agree ATG he isn't but he reads the game well. Interesting to watch him tonight now especially.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

100 percent would prefer Mario to be starting over Tom

I didn't say that I wouldn't? (Am I talking a different language?)

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Why did the referee not play advantage and why was that not a yellow card? It's one of the most blatant yellows you'll ever see.

Agree. Held him with both hands.