Crabbycanary3

Norwich v Southampton - Official Thread

Went to sleep after reading about our injured defenders ahead of the start of the little miracle and had another hallucinatory pollen-fuelled dream night (hay fever does have its benefits). It was brilliant – one of our centre backs went off injured, Daniel wanted to go on but Webber said no, try Marco he shouted from a hotel window and Stiepermann went on to dominate defence for the rest of the match. It went so well he kept his place and when I woke up we had won four games in a row (not sure if that included the Cup), was feeling quite good about things until I realised the defender that went off was Dave Stringer.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Went to sleep after reading about our injured defenders ahead of the start of the little miracle and had another hallucinatory pollen-fuelled dream night (hay fever does have its benefits). It was brilliant – one of our centre backs went off injured, Daniel wanted to go on but Webber said no, try Marco he shouted from a hotel window and Stiepermann went on to dominate defence for the rest of the match. It went so well he kept his place and when I woke up we had won four games in a row (not sure if that included the Cup), was feeling quite good about things until I realised the defender that went off was Dave Stringer.

Hahaha. Brilliant. I never seem to have footy themed dreams but also had a vivid one this morning before I woke up. Was running round an abandoned city (chernobyl type eerie vibe) being hunted by some soldiers. No idea what on earth inspired that one! Hopefully it was a metaphor for seeing Norwich hunting the ball down and doing some sharp shooting tonight 🙏 

Shame we've had such a break as I feel we were starting to build a bit of momentum, especially after that wonderful night at Spurs. 

It's a must win game no hiding from that.

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Hahaha. Brilliant. I never seem to have footy themed dreams but also had a vivid one this morning before I woke up. Was running round an abandoned city (chernobyl type eerie vibe) being hunted by some soldiers. No idea what on earth inspired that one! Hopefully it was a metaphor for seeing Norwich hunting the ball down and doing some sharp shooting tonight 🙏 

The only football themed dream I can remember (probably from cognitive bias because I’ve ignored all the ones that weren’t prophetic) was about Cameron Jerome. We were at a village fete together 🤨. I can’t remember the game but he scored the next day. I’ve been waiting for the next one so I can stick £10 on whatever it tells me.

On 17/06/2020 at 09:43, Nuff Said said:

Sounds like a recipe for something to go wrong to me. Cue obscene/offensive reactions galore.

On 17/06/2020 at 09:54, Lessingham Canary said:

Yes, however the clubs i believe have put people forward, and they are being asked to sign a document contains guidelines (no alcohol, illegal substances, use of offensive language etc) so at least if does go wrong they will be able to take action, and measures in place should minimise potential for some to spoil the return of our game.

Probably didn't ask if you have Tourettes.

Awkward.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Krul

Aarons Godfrey Klose Lewis

Tettey Trybull

Buendia Duda Cantwell

Pukki

Looks good for starters

It’s a must win game or I will be calling for the immediate and unconditional resignation of Farke and replacing him with Chris Hughton for the remaining fixtures 

Well lads looks like if we're gonna go out we're gonna go out with a bang.

Everyone got alcohol in reachable distance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I'm already a triple gin in. 

• Haha 2

442 by the looks of it boys and girls?

Pleased Drmic is starting, think Stuart Webber’s right as usual, a very underrated player who will hopefully show what he can do tonight against a strong looking Saints side.

With so many posters watching TV and on the message board, I hope this place doesn't crash

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah I have quite excited about tonight ,pleased drmic is in 😬

12 minutes ago, hogesar said:

If we’re 3-0 up with 5 minutes left I’ll go to the fridge

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sky have a whole hour to talk about Southampton and Norwich..

Annnnnd it's Harry Kane playing Golf

Just saw that and made me think of opening my bread this morning. Turns out it actually said Thick Cut

12 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Saving Tettey in case Klose gets injured ? 

I think Farke has to do that FF. Shame for Tets as he's had a good season in his natural position.

• Like 1