Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

How's everyone doing?

Hello fellow NCFC fans. Just wanted to send you all my best wishes ahead of tomorrow's PL restart! I've largely steered clear of this place since lockdown began, as there's understandably been a lot of frustration at the lack of football which seems to have manifested itself in rather a lot of in-fighting.

I know I've been guilty of that myself in the past, but I hope we can all come together to enjoy the one thing we all share in common: a love of NCFC.

Stay safe, stay positive, be kind to each other... and just remember, even when things seem at their bleakest, at least you're not an 1p5wich fan.

YEEEEEEELLOWS!

Wolfie x

• Like 2

Hi Wolf, hows things, didn’t you have a new born a few months back? How’s that been in lockdown? Hopefully you’ve had more time at home to enjoy life?

Looking forward to starting the last  9 games and staying up!

46 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hi Wolf, hows things, didn’t you have a new born a few months back? How’s that been in lockdown? Hopefully you’ve had more time at home to enjoy life?

Looking forward to starting the last  9 games and staying up!

Hiya Indy! Nope, that wasn't me... wife and I are hoping to start a family at some point soon, though.

I can't complain; started my own business last August, and that's been a bit difficult to keep going, but so many people have it so much worse. Been cycling, gardening and reading lots. Oh, and drinking. Lots.

Hope all is well with you and yours?

• Like 1

Sorry Wolfie,  getting my wires crossed! Old age thing......just passed 50 😂

Yes I know it’s been tough eight weeks for me as I too own my own business which wasn’t needed for the eight weeks. But back at work now so bills being paid again.

Glad people are returning back to the board, yourself and see Parma post on Nuttys thread good to see!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hello fellow NCFC fans. Just wanted to send you all my best wishes ahead of tomorrow's PL restart! I've largely steered clear of this place since lockdown began, as there's understandably been a lot of frustration at the lack of football which seems to have manifested itself in rather a lot of in-fighting.

I know I've been guilty of that myself in the past, but I hope we can all come together to enjoy the one thing we all share in common: a love of NCFC.

Stay safe, stay positive, be kind to each other... and just remember, even when things seem at their bleakest, at least you're not an 1p5wich fan.

YEEEEEEELLOWS!

Wolfie x

Good man, nice to see decent posters return👍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Wolfie's back 👍👍👍

Top poster and top PUP. 🐾🥅

Need to be better on the PUPs front, Eddie... I've been a bit lax this season. I'm going to do my pick right now!

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Need to be better on the PUPs front, Eddie... I've been a bit lax this season. I'm going to do my pick right now!

No I'm not, because it's Tuesday.

• Haha 1

Slight bit of cabin fever and a desire to not spend 9 hours a day at my kitchen table- we're redoing the spare bedroom so we can put a desk in there soon though.

Silver lining has been being at home to see my little one grow- he's 10 months now and I wouldn't have seen anywhere near as much of him as I have done. Will miss it hugely when we return to the office.

Would probably murder someone for a nice cold pint in a good pub garden though.

• Like 1

Good to see you back  Wolfo looking forward  to contract conundrums  updates. Maybe we could have a tally of false accusations  and lies over the season, I know who my money is on winning that title. 😉😇

Being self employed  is  both a blessing and a  curse, but when it goes right and you can pick and choose how and when you work    , it's very liberating. Best for the  future whatever it holds. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nice to have a fellow normal member back on the board.

What are you suggesting? 😁