Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Who's your favourite Norwich player and why?

Let's attempt to have a football thread and keep it about football. 

I'll start, current players only, my favourite player is Zimmerman for a few reasons. His passion and determination is incredible, despite not being a player you'd name in our top 5 most talented he's actually a really good centre back and his love for the club which gave him a shot at the big time puts him on course to become a club legend with continued service in my eyes. Also seems to an actual nice guy, none of this contrived PR bs. 

I think as good as the likes of Aaron's and Cantwell are... It's the nucleus of your team which you can't lose, and Zimmermann is part of the spine. 

It's the Krul's and Zimmermann's that you HAVE to keep hold of, not necessarily the Buendia's. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Zimmermann for me too, came from a questionable start to become a superb player, as a former CB myself I have a tainted view.....

All time Keelan was my favourite.

• Like 1

Tettey.

The number of times he's been dismissed as 'not good enough' and come back even better is just amazing.

It's so easy to overlook the 'water carrier' in midfield, but he's played the best football of his career under Farke. His passing has improved, and he even seems to have improved his ability to play lots of consecutive games.

Legend.

Thread is literally less than 1 week old. And it managed to stay nicely about football.

Your need for attention is astounding TVB.

• Like 1