Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Squit, Herb, Dicky & Nobby G.

Reading  4  Norwich 0.

This is why I get upset.

This is why I can''t keep the faith.

This, is why I have no faith in the manager.

This is why we need more than Earnshaw!.

This is why we want worthless out.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]I never asked you to keep the faith, seems to me you and your moronic pals are the ones who made that up.I asked you to pipe down and stop confirming your ignorance with such boring regularity.This could have been written for you:"Its is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"But I doubt it was, since even you''re not old enough to have annoyed Mark Twain. Just everybody born since.

It should not be about point scoring but what is best for the club - and that is not worthington anymore.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I never asked you to keep the faith, seems to me you and your moronic pals are the ones who made that up.
I asked you to pipe down and stop confirming your ignorance with such boring regularity.
This could have been written for you:
"Its is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"
But I doubt it was, since even you''re not old enough to have annoyed Mark Twain. Just everybody born since.
[/quote]

Answer ALL my points, or don''t reply at all with your usual nasty insults Herb.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I never asked you to keep the faith, seems to me you and your moronic pals are the ones who made that up.
I asked you to pipe down and stop confirming your ignorance with such boring regularity.
This could have been written for you:
"Its is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"
But I doubt it was, since even you''re not old enough to have annoyed Mark Twain. Just everybody born since.
[/quote]

Answer ALL my points, or don''t reply at all with your usual nasty insults Herb.

[/quote]

I''m still wating for my apology.

I think you will find that I am upset about a 4 nil defeat. You assume hugely incorrectly that I have a passionless disinterest.  The fate of this club does mean somehting to me.

BUT you must remember that this club has been going pretty well for 103 years of which 73 of these were before I was born.  And I am sure that it will go on for many years after I have gone.

You must have perspective though - supporting Norwich is a hobby, an intense hobby none the less.  It should not be people''s lives.  You have a choice to do your hobby....it is called leisure time for a reason. Granted there are highs and lows and that is why most of us are in it for.  A 4-0 nil defeat followed by a last minute winner on Sunday and we will all be jumping about like crazy people throwing obscene gestures towards the Ipswich fans.

What annoys people like me on here is the endless short termism and negativity.  I remember in November people on here saying that if Worthy stayed in charge we would get relegated.  I didn''t believe that would happen.... and then get branded a KTF''er.

People spouting off about our poor performance in the transfer window on the 27th Jan.

People slagging off any new players before they have either played, signed or even been linked.

Being a football fan means you are in it for a long time and not necessarily a good time.

I am just happy for Craig Fleming that he hasn''t been blamed for stuff for ages now. 

It is the first day of a new month - who will be February''s blame of the month?  We have had Fleming, Hughes, Worthy, Etuhu and even Ashton.  I think we should slate one of Earnshaw, Thorne or Andy Gray this month...any takers?

I too am upset about a 4 nil defeat.  You don''t have the monopoly on being down about it.  I have too many things going on to spend all day dribbling on on here though.

I can keep the faith - until the summer.  Just my opinion.  5 wins in a row and the ability to entice someone like Earnshaw keeps me hanging on.  I support the club and the team, not anybody in particular.  I like some players and employees more than others but I believe thay all try their best for the employers.

See above.

Yes we probably do.  And given that Worthy has been involved in professional football for 25 years I expect he knows that as well.

You do and I don''t - just my opinion.