Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Villa v Sheff Utd

Getting a bit angry about this - in fact wilder by the hour

But I shall have to bite on the bullet and cheer on the away side on Weds.

A flat cap, and a whippet pie in the oven for 'us snap' at half time

We have 9 games to save ourselves - so let's at least not have us fall at the first hurdle

3543.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

Seffield Utd have been training for this for longer than most so maybe fitter.  Whatever they are a better team than Villa so expect them to do the business.  A defeat for Villa by two goals and a win against Southampton for City for the same score will see new bottom dwellers.

58 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Til will enjoy that picture. 

You do realise it is taboo to mention somebody who has not posted on a thread, right ? 😜

Afraid not, as we are 4 points adrift of Villa and we are 5 goals behind in GD

I agree that Sheff Utd should be the better - as European qualification is a possibly

But for us it will be a long slow climb taking around six games before we can begin to regard it as being within our hands

But, we live to fight on so all is not lost

Come on Sheff Utd but i think Villa will win this. Sheff Utd are due a few losses as i personally think they are overrated and not as good as the table suggests.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You do realise it is taboo to mention somebody who has not posted on a thread, right ? 😜

how old are you ?

8 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I don’t doubt Sheff U are overrated but they certainly have ‘something’ and we have to hope it takes them to a win against Vile. 

Just personal opinion every time ive watched them. Would be nice for blades to give them a good hiding but i see Villa with a 1-0 win. I hope im wrong and will put my hand up if i am. 😁

I think much will depend on how players have coped with the break, and how much they may still want to be at the club

I expect in that light we will see some quite unexpected results, if only some may not adapt so well to what is a training ground atmosphere

Be a bit like a international tournament with so many games spread out - and all available to watch

I have no problem supporting a Sheff Utd win against Villa.

Simply put, where they finish is irrelevant to us at this stage. We can catch Villa. And hand on heart, despite us being pantomime foes just recently, I have more time for the Blades and their innovative system than I do Villa playing the FFP like a fiddle.

• Like 4

Not sure if everybody will be able to watch this game, and us on Friday

Maybe a more knowledgeable person could point out how those without Sky will be able to watch the games

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

Not sure if everybody will be able to watch this game, and us on Friday

Maybe a more knowledgeable person could point out how those without Sky will be able to watch the games

You can stand outside my front door and watch through the window Bill.

thank you, but after a previous incident where my actions were mistaken - and a raincoat was confiscated I think I shall err on the side of caution with that one. I had to change my name from Tom because of the things people were calling me

However I am ok on that as it won't be any trouble - more so as I am watching it away from home

My thought was that the villa game might be a good 'dry run' for those without sky so they are ready on Friday

• Haha 1

Us on friday is on Sky pick  which is on freeview in uk I believe. Now of course  some may not have  freeview but I'm pretty sure that Charlatan TV , formerly  known as  Bill TV will be claiming the credit for others hard work. 

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Us on friday is on Sky pick  which is on freeview in uk I believe. Now of course  some may not have  freeview but I'm pretty sure that Charlatan TV , formerly  known as  Bill TV will be claiming the credit for others hard work.

New Perfume Review Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men- A New Obsession ...

I will not quote  a liar and coward. Weak and beneath contempt, as populist  and childish Boris and Donald . You've been rumbled small man. Yet another  bleat from  the me me me man. Risible  fool. Idiot in chief.  Senior executive cretin. You have my pity, but you have no defence.  Slime.

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, Bill said:

another thread taken off topic

You will be running out of victim cards soon with Oh look it isn't me it is them printed on.

I don't think we can predict any future results tbh. We'll be seeing some proper shocker results over these next few weeks.

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

What's everyone's gripe with Sheffield United? Personally, I think they've been a breath of fresh air this season and I'd love to see them get into Europe.

Green-eyed monster, maybe? 

Envy at a guess.

We needed to strengthen certain areas, but didn’t. Sheffs did and are reaping the benefits.

38 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Envy at a guess.

We needed to strengthen certain areas, but didn’t. Sheffs did and are reaping the benefits.

A- Envy and jealousy based upon their succsess

B- Them being so tinpot they inveted a rivalry with us

C- Said "rivalry" is based upon us "passing the ball around" which is something their team has clearly never done

D- They even invented a chant based on our "rivalry"

E- Chris Wilder is a bit of a insert derogatory term here

F- Billy Sharp is a BTEC Grant Holt

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

What's everyone's gripe with Sheffield United? Personally, I think they've been a breath of fresh air this season and I'd love to see them get into Europe.

Green-eyed monster, maybe? 

My issue with them is the fact that their fans penned us in the away end and attacked a few of ours. And Wilder is a weapons grade ****. 

I do respect what wilder has done with limited resources but I can't respect the man himself after his pathetic rant about how us showing up late on the bus meant his team lost. Bloke is a lunatic.

Thats my only issues with them though, I don't particularly give a toss about them either way.