Big Vince

Any Lessons Learned

23 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'm not worried Til 😂

i am not surprised you now want to bat it away as i was going to refer to your post the other day where you said i made a childish comment.

Edited by TIL 1010

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

i am not surprised you now want to bat it away as i was going to refer to your post the other day where you said i made a childish comment.

Freddie Flintoff's famous five: How we'll remember a true English ...

On 22/06/2020 at 20:39, TIL 1010 said:

There are already several posters on here jostling for position to say just that very thing Big Vince.

Like I have said many times before, supporters get the board they deserve because they are no better.

Otherwise, Purple take note, St Andrews Hall would have been filled out long before now.

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

Like I have said many times before, supporters get the board they deserve because they are no better.

Otherwise, Purple take note, St Andrews Hall would have been filled out long before now.

That really is a novel way of trying to start a protest movement for change,  by saying all the potential supporters you would need to attract are really very stupid and do not  deserve you as their leader. Still, it could work...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

That really is a novel way of trying to start a protest movement for change,  by saying all the potential supporters you would need to attract are really very stupid and do not  deserve you as their leader. Still, it could work...

Well, rallying calls on her and Facebook have fallen flat so maybe this approach is worth a shot?

Just think if Mario and Emil had started v Everton  we might have won. Why?  We had so many corners and free kicks which were wasted. More quality from Emil and Mario could have made a difference.