Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Hanley

Now I’d be the first to say, glad as he’s not one of our most important players, have better centre backs than Hanley......BUT as much as it pains me to say it, he’s been very good of late and will be missed! That came hard to say!

The rumour on Twitter is that Hanley is the player that tested positive for covid-19.

The source appears to be that he has been removed from the PL Fantasy Football player pool... 🤔

Make of that what you will!

2 minutes ago, Norwich R Us said:

The rumour on Twitter is that Hanley is the player that tested positive for covid-19.

The source appears to be that he has been removed from the PL Fantasy Football player pool... 🤔

Make of that what you will!

Testing positive for COVID-19 wouldn't rule him out for the season though 

14 minutes ago, Norwich R Us said:

Yes. I was bored enough to check. He's there. Fake news 

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

I like Hanley but with Klose back this wouldn't be the biggest blow.

I’m glad you said that and not me......😂

5 minutes ago, Norwich R Us said:

Who is?

And what's the situation with Hanley then?

I'm assuming this person is claiming insider knowledge and that Hanley has gotten injured.

Worth remembering that, in its current form, a season ending injury is only a 6 weeker.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Norwich R Us said:

Who is?

And what's the situation with Hanley then?

Does it matter? Seriously, when asked to respect privacy that doesn't mean trawling internet forums doing the exact opposite.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe this - the notion that we could be without one of our central defenders this season is totally ridiculous!

3 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Does it matter? Seriously, when asked to respect privacy that doesn't mean trawling internet forums doing the exact opposite.

Yes it matters, I support Norwich city so unsurprisingly I have a keen interest in knowing which players will be selectable for crucial, season defining games.  

Following the Norwich hashtag on twitter is hardly going through the bins of grieving relatives is it you massive wet wipe. 

1 hour ago, Norwich R Us said:

Yes it matters, I support Norwich city so unsurprisingly I have a keen interest in knowing which players will be selectable for crucial, season defining games.  

Following the Norwich hashtag on twitter is hardly going through the bins of grieving relatives is it you massive wet wipe. 

And this is the problem with forums and Twitter today. You let your own selfish curiosity overcome your sense of empathy. You wouldn't go and knock on someone's door to ask in person, would you? The anonymity of the internet just brings out the **** head in you. 

You don't have a right to know these things just because you're a fan. You don't know just how badly the virus is infecting him and his family. All you know for sure is that player has asked for privacy. Don't be a **** and perpetuate internet gossip and speculation when you can find out who gets to play when the rest of us do - when the team is announced. 

Honestly, the absolute bell ends we get on this place 🙄

Handbags, handbags! I blame the lockdown. The guy was only trying to find out if a player is available. That's the stuff of being a football fan.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

And this is the problem with forums and Twitter today. You let your own selfish curiosity overcome your sense of empathy. You wouldn't go and knock on someone's door to ask in person, would you? The anonymity of the internet just brings out the **** head in you. 

You don't have a right to know these things just because you're a fan. You don't know just how badly the virus is infecting him and his family. All you know for sure is that player has asked for privacy. Don't be a **** and perpetuate internet gossip and speculation when you can find out who gets to play when the rest of us do - when the team is announced. 

Honestly, the absolute bell ends we get on this place 🙄

u ok hun?

Haha so, so overly fragile and pathetic. This entire thread, on a Norwich City internet message board, is based on unconfirmed speculation about Hanley being a long term absentee, from someone blatantly posturing as having insider knowledge. Is that something you are able to overcome emotionally or are you going to call the police on Daisy because your comprehension is that everyone's feelings must be hurt? 

Now obviously you know who the player is because they've selected you by hand to be their internet knight, to police sensitivity, to project your own virtues on the uncouth masses far less elegant than yourself.

Great job too as we all really, really, really need your feedback. Now you wear that big shiny suit of armour with pride Mr Knight, you are the morally superior hero this Norwich City internet message board needs right now. 

⚔️😇👍

• Like 1

Come Friday won't it be obvious who has tested positive? Really don't see why there is such a stigma attached to it. More of an issue where or who they have caught it frpm or passed it onto.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2020 at 17:53, Indy said:

Now I’d be the first to say, glad as he’s not one of our most important players, have better centre backs than Hanley......BUT as much as it pains me to say it, he’s been very good of late and will be missed! That came hard to say!

This is difficult for me to understand...

Why was it hard to say that a Norwich player had been playing well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daisy said:

What a surprise!! 

I now await the inevitable news that Zimmermann is out for the season as well - that Godfrey is the player who tested positive for Covid-19 - and that Timm Klose has been kidnapped by aliens.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Good to know that now Hanleys out our other three are Zimmerman (injury prone) Klose (only just back from a almost season ending injury that many other players never recover from) and Hanley (A midfielder)

It's almost like we should have bought a centreback or something

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Good to know that now Hanleys out our other three are Zimmerman (injury prone) Klose (only just back from a almost season ending injury that many other players never recover from) and Hanley (A midfielder)

It's almost like we should have bought a centreback or something

thank god we have a spare Hanley 😋

On 15/06/2020 at 02:30, Terminally Yellow said:

You don't have a right to know these things just because you're a fan

It drives me nuts when journalists ask questions using “ don’t the fans have a right to know” as an excuse