Sign in to follow this  
Flying Dutchman

[:O] Shocking... and quite boring

I am a huge City supporter, and hold most of the City supporter traits

- Want Worthy out

- Was appaulled by the Chase scenario

-Hate Ipswich.

Among others......

However the one trait I dont have is attacking Norwich at every, and I mean EVERY opportunity, which seems to be the thing to do on this message board. Is this the Norwich or Ipswich board? I have been reading posts for a long time, but now I am frustrated as it is just City bashing going on here now......

People called for signings, and though I dont think that the loan signings are great, and Robinson and Etuhu are a little shady, Earnshaw is a great signing, however you look at it. He is a proven championship scorer. And though I think the purchase could have been monitored with better financial presence, i look forward to seeing him play and I hope to god he brings something worth bringing to them team.

There you go, I''ve said my bit!

Agreed. Earnshaw is a good signing, we must just hope that he gets better service than Ashton generally did. It can''t be beyond the wit of man to accept that Earnshaw is a shorter man than Ashton, but much quicker. He needs the ball on the ground, in gaps, so that he can run on to it! Long high balls above his head will be gobbled up by central defenders who have a height advantage!

I really, really hope it works out, but i cant see A) us stopping other teams scoring against us  B) him getting any better service than Ashton.  As pee''d off as i am about last nights performance i will always hope that the corner will be turned.  But i cant see it under worthington.  Sorry if we moan on this message board but we are generally UNDER ACHIEVING! 

I agree that we are under performing and that something needs doing, and I think it lies in the management team, something needs to change.

The service is lacking also, and it does need improving

Last nights game was appaulling but you have to remeber that VERY few teams have the capability to beat Reading at the minute. They are on fire. But by the same token, we should be there challenging teams like that.

This season as a whole has been a disaster and moaning is all part of being a football fan! I just think that sometimes it is taken a bit too far!!