Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Dogs - Gender Neutrals Best Friend - What's your favourite

Some great best friends. I’ve had two German Shepherds and this goldie who’s now 10, nice to see so many.

36 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Wanna sell your dog mister? What a beauty.  

She's a bit awkward wcorkio, plus stubborn and maybe a little anti-social (dogs like their owners eh).But... very loyal of course.

She's 11 this year and keeps us fit (forcing you out in whatever weather)...must be 20 miles a week I'd say.

Dogs are good for people in so many ways.

Love that photo of your two (and can certainly see the terrier in the first dog in your picture...lovely too)

On 14/06/2020 at 15:27, KiwiScot said:

Can't beat a collieborder-collie-1-940x503.jpg.43591eaf729d7539489766be3e8c3c19.jpg

On 14/06/2020 at 15:27, KiwiScot said:

Can't beat a collieborder-collie-1-940x503.jpg.43591eaf729d7539489766be3e8c3c19.jpg

If you did I'd be I  touch with the RSPCA pronto 😉😇🐕

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

She's a bit awkward wcorkio, plus stubborn and maybe a little anti-social (dogs like their owners eh).But... very loyal of course.

She's 11 this year and keeps us fit (forcing you out in whatever weather)...must be 20 miles a week I'd say.

Dogs are good for people in so many ways.

Love that photo of your two (and can certainly see the terrier in the first dog in your picture...lovely too)

Chalks made it to 15 years old and we miss him so much, he was a bolshy fella that like so many terriers was afraid of nothing. Our Spaniel is 14 now and when she leaves us we will not get another dog for at least a year   ,  I doubt we will complete the year as we've had at least one non stop for 35 years.   I think a Parsons Terrier  may be one that I'll seek out though.... Snowy has great legs on a Terrier  body.....my kinda gal.

Edited by wcorkcanary