The Great Mass Debater

Sexiest Norwich footballer ever?

Had the Shirts for Heroes page up on ebay earlier, and played a little game with my wife. Ran through all the pictures of the players and asked her who she liked the most. 

She didnt really like anyone. In all the years, she's never really liked any of the Norwich lads, and to be honest, I cant think of any you'd consider a heartthrob.

So, one for the ladies, or the fellas if that way inclined, has there ever been a Norwich player that got pulses racing?

Whenever we sign a new player, the first thing Mrs Frank does is ask to see what they look like. There’s been one or two but I can’t remember who they were. Personally I thought Mylene Klass looked pretty good in a replica shirt.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Whenever we sign a new player, the first thing Mrs Frank does is ask to see what they look like. There’s been one or two but I can’t remember who they were. Personally I thought Mylene Klass looked pretty good in a replica shirt.

Though ive been a  city fan for nearly 50 years, I still think Mylene looked better in that white  bikini than she did in the City shirt.

My wife only got into football around 8 or so years ago when she finally came to a game with me. Now she's a ST holder. The age old story of falling in love with the occasion of actually going.

She's always had her favourites, not only based on looks etc. She initially liked watching the kind of game that nippy wingers and strong CMs play, before she really understood the rest of the game.

However, regarding this thread, Bradley Johnson was the one for her, BIG time.

Only Mario Vrancic has been able to go some way to help her aching heart for 'her Bradley' as she still calls him to this day 😄

Edited by Flying Dutchman

55 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Though ive been a  city fan for nearly 50 years, I still think Mylene looked better in that white  bikini than she did in the City shirt.

Myleene Klass recreates her famous I'm A Celebrity white bikini ...

Reproduced by kind permission of City1st.

:image.jpeg.187fbbf2688a16f24c638c32784a7ba1.jpeg

Bill Punton certainly had **** appeal although for obvious reasons I should imagine Allcock to be the all time favourite of the female supporters of the time.

(For  the pervs among us I'm referring to his goal scoring ability)

Edited by BroadstairsR

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Myleene Klass recreates her famous I'm A Celebrity white bikini ...

Reproduced by kind permission of City1st.

I'll see your white bikini and raise you a...

Myleene Klass reveals she 'lost five hours of her life' in 'complicated'  birth as she shares first photo of baby Apollo | London Evening Standard

16 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Had the Shirts for Heroes page up on ebay earlier, and played a little game with my wife. Ran through all the pictures of the players and asked her who she liked the most. 

She didnt really like anyone. In all the years, she's never really liked any of the Norwich lads, and to be honest, I cant think of any you'd consider a heartthrob.

So, one for the ladies, or the fellas if that way inclined, has there ever been a Norwich player that got pulses racing?

Are you sure she didn’t want to make you jealous ? 😀😉

For the avoidance of doubt I’m not that way inclined but the longer the memory the bigger the field to chose from. I would say the players from the 70’s must shade it. Kevin Keelan never seemed to have a problem attracting the ladies and my man crush for Graham Paddon probably didn’t harm his prospects amongst the females either.

More recently I suppose Hoolahan, Huckerby and Grant Holt might feel they were in with a reasonable shout.

Holt certainly is when someone on here who shall remain nameless casts her vote 😀

47 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

Chris Woods had those cheeky chappie boyband good looks!

PANINI FOOTBALL 84-#168-NORWICH CITY-CHRIS WOODS | eBay

Thought that was Benedict cumerbatch at first...

4 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Trevor Hockey.

Rugged.

Honourable mention - King of Spain.

I showed her a picture of Lappin. She wasnt too impressed. Hard lady to please my Missus, suppose I should take that as a compliment!

Didn’t Keith O’Neill do some modelling? A cheeky charm about him too. Grant Holt obviously for those who prefer the more rugged look, and a good shout too for Bradley Johnson.

Me and my sister loved Robert Rosario! 😍  We were in our teens.  Maybe it was the hair, it was very 80s! 😆 Mind you I also liked Roger Taylor from Duran Duran and Morten Harket from a-ha! It was a long time ago . . . 

• Like 1