Sign in to follow this  

Yes, they’re currently releasing some new pretty hideous leisurewear on our behalf. It could be an indication of the new kit or it may not be. 

25 minutes ago, Clint said:

Yes, they’re currently releasing some new pretty hideous leisurewear on our behalf. It could be an indication of the new kit or it may not be. 

Hideous.I don't know what you mean. 😀😉

Edited by Herman
  • Sad 1

This is a topic that comes up every year and we’re usually blown away by Mason’s excellent mock-ups... only to be disappointed when the real thing is released. Cue a leaked design a few days before. I just wish they kept it for two seasons like they used to... then it was a worthwhile purchase. 

14 hours ago, Wymondham Canaries said:

Evening all. 
Any news on the new kit and release date. Are we still contracted with Errea? 

The current contract ends in 2024.

14 hours ago, Wymondham Canaries said:

Evening all. 
Any news on the new kit and release date. Are we still contracted with Errea? 

I'm still worried about contracting Coronavirus, let alone contracting Errea!!!!

11 hours ago, Robornio said:

This is a topic that comes up every year and we’re usually blown away by Mason’s excellent mock-ups... only to be disappointed when the real thing is released. Cue a leaked design a few days before. I just wish they kept it for two seasons like they used to... then it was a worthwhile purchase. 

Flattered at getting a mention there!

A couple of clubs whose seasons are over have already released started releasing Errea kits for the following season which look pretty good. They've definitely been putting more attention into our bespoke designs (aside from this season which I think looks a little template-y) but I'd say its unlikely we'll see anything until this season is concluded. From a sales perspective it'd be more beneficial to wait until (hopefully) the majority are earning full-time again and football is less of a 'divisive' issue.

Any new kit won’t sell very well, usually bought to attend CR and that ain’t going to happen any time soon, probably 2021,