Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Stop being so negitive!

People are moaning when Worthy doesn''t sign someone, People are moaning when Worthy does sign someone! All I say is give them a chance before you try to kill them off! Worthy may not be the perfect manager (Far from it) and Resham and Johanson may not be perfect signings but thats what we could get! Personally I think Earnshaw is the one of the best new signing in the Championship this janurary. So just give the new guys a chance!

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]

People are moaning when Worthy doesn''t sign someone, People are moaning when Worthy does sign someone! All I say is give them a chance before you try to kill them off! Worthy may not be the perfect manager (Far from it) and Resham and Johanson may not be perfect signings but thats what we could get! Personally I think Earnshaw is the one of the best new signing in the Championship this janurary. So just give the new guys a chance!

[/quote]

NEGATIVE???

I hate to point it out but we just got absolutely STUFFED 4 - 0.

How can anyone possibly be POSITIVE???

He should be at 3.5 Million. He''s the most expensive! However fact is our manger is that the rest of the team are that bad, that he will never see the ball! Worthy has built a shambles of a team here now! Did we attack like Reading when we won the league (NO) he is negative and has got to go.

ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]

[/quote] i will give the new guys a chance but the manager has had his day and the longer it goes on the worse it will get..... we need new blood in the management team

Yeah but Earnshaw, Johanson and Rehsam didn''t start and Reading are a hard club. Wait till Ipswich and if we lose then everyone can be negitive!

Wonder how many of this ragbag of malcontents will be wearing blue come sunday Tom ''cos anyone listening to them would be very hard pushed to believe they were City fans. Any wonder they are so anti our club.

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]Yeah but Earnshaw, Johanson and Rehsam didn''t start and Reading are a hard club. Wait till Ipswich and if we lose then everyone can be negitive![/quote]

I totally agree with you Tom. Except for one thing. You can''t expect three players to come in and turn it around in their first game. Give them two...[;)]

There were no positives to take out of the Reading game tom;  we were worse than abysmal and didnt deserve that flattering scoreline.  Whether the loanees or Earnie played (how will he get a chance with the football we are playing!?!?!?!) is irrelevant - it was ANOTHER gutless talentless performance from a team picked by the manager (one of the finest at the start of the season apparently) and playing to his tactics.   A win against Tahn will only paper over the cracks again.

Worthy has to go - but I know he will remain until at least the summer..

[quote user="MadDan"]Wonder how many of this ragbag of malcontents will be wearing blue come sunday Tom ''cos anyone listening to them would be very hard pushed to believe they were City fans. Any wonder they are so anti our club.[/quote]

I wonder why you are so pro worthy, he has failed to learn from his mistakes, is tactically naive and has wrecked the squad?? Personally I feel you are Anti Club mate

[quote user="MadDan"]Wonder how many of this ragbag of malcontents will be wearing blue come sunday Tom ''cos anyone listening to them would be very hard pushed to believe they were City fans. Any wonder they are so anti our club.[/quote]

Rabid Rick, I have just sent a letter to Delia Smith requesting that come the summer you are presented the "Ultimate Norwich City Supporter of All Time Award".

I have also requested that are granted free access to every game and are armed with garlic cloves, wooden steaks and holy water so you can hunt down and eridicate all the secret scummers you claim are in our midst.  "Rabid Rick the Scum Slayer" appearing on Anglian TV this February.

The fact that we have spent the £3.5 million on earnshaw says loud and clear that the Board still back Worthy and his judgement.

He will undoubtedly be here until the summer, and my view is until November next season too, and only then if we''re not in/close to the top 6 will they bite the bullet.

They believe in loyalty (however mis-guided), have almost certainly written off this season as bad luck as well as judgement, and will see how the next one starts.

Not what I''d do (summer clearout - "judge us at the end of the season") but what I predict.

Earnshaw said last night that he is not training with the team until Friday. What is he up to tomorrow? This gives one session prior to our most important game of the Season. Win on Sunday and start the build for next season because again we show last night that the current set up is a lost cause.

I hope that the signings have an impact on Sunday but its hard to be positive this morning after last nights surrender.

Get down the Bookies and have a double on Bowen as next manager and Champions next season - Now thats POSITIVE

[quote user="percyvarco"]

Earnshaw said last night that he is not training with the team until Friday. What is he up to tomorrow?

[/quote]

I would guess finding somewhere to live and tying up loose ends would be pretty high on the list..

At what point are we ''allowed'' to be negative then?  If none of us were ''negative'' or as i would prefer to say ''concerned'' then where would we end up??? 

oh yes yes give them time, give them a couple of games, HELL NO LETS WAIT TILL WE''RE IN THE CONFERENCE!!

I cant believe Earnshaw has chosen to come here.  He obviously hadnt watched many of our games, and by worthys own admittance, "maybe he wouldnt have come here, had he seen last nights performance". Precisely!

Yes Reading are top of the league, but excuse me, weren''t we supposed to be up there pre-season favorites etc etc.  Why have we slumped? crap tactics, and mostly crap signings.

I have EVERY RIGHT to be negative after wasting my time and money last night.

WORTHY OUT!

Tie up loose ends today. Hotel? We haven''t got time to wait for his slippers to arrive and it isn''t as if his move was a surprise.

Be positive....get on with it and start earning the wage Oh and by the wat Mr E we have a massive game on Sunday and as Mr McKenzie learned, scoring brings hero status. Now show us that you want it.

Come one all of you!  Positivity!  Let''s look forward to Sunday.  We should have a fresh line up - 3 new players (4 including the return of Safri) and the debut of a high profile signing.

Let''s put last night behind us and look forward.

If we lose on Sunday - then we can all wallow in negativity...