Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Peter Crouch-Save Our Summer.

What a cringeworthy show last night on BBC1.It was an absolute car crash. I like Crouchy but the only thing that will get me to look in again as there are 7 more shows would be the lovely presenter Maya Jama.

Maya Jama is 'set to be offered a SIX-FIGURE sum to take part in ...

It was shocking. As glorious as Maya is, she's still raw as a tv presenter. Crouchie is not a frontline presenter but is watchable when being interviewed and his radio stuff wasn't bad. 7 more shows of this to contend with.

13 minutes ago, Herman said:

Old Til Steptoe on his saturday night.

Steptoe And Son characters - British Comedy Guide

No offence to Til, but I think two hands is optimistic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Herman said:

🤣🤣🤣

In defence of Til, she is a fine looking woman.

I wonder how old she is ?

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

What a cringeworthy show last night on BBC1.It was an absolute car crash. I like Crouchy but the only thing that will get me to look in again as there are 7 more shows would be the lovely presenter Maya Jama.

Maya Jama is 'set to be offered a SIX-FIGURE sum to take part in ...

The poor dear must be dreadfully hard up not to be able to afford clothes that fit her.

• Haha 1

Why would that concern you Bilious, when you should be looking for evidence to back up your ' mistakes'... or apologising. Whoever did accuse you  must be laughing even  harder than I at your pathetic non acknowledgment  of your half cocked outbursts. 

You Dont need much talent to Google Maya Jama..... So I expect you'll just about manage that alone.

• Like 1

Judging what she was wearing last night I am sure the health and safety bods at the BBC hastily put up a load of these stickers.

Safety Sign Vinly Decal Flying Debris Goggles Must Be Worn Sign ...

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

Judging what she was wearing last night I am sure the health and safety bods at the BBC hastily put up a load of these stickers.

Safety Sign Vinly Decal Flying Debris Goggles Must Be Worn Sign ...

Tastes differ, which is lucky, but i found her outfit unflattering - she looked like an overstuffed jumpsuit, in which she couldn't even bend down to put a teabag on her foot.

The whole thing was a bit of a car-crash. Alex Horne is rather devoid of talent - how those talented musicians put up with him i don't know. Crouchy should stick to radio. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bill said:

I wonder how old she is ?

Good grief something our resident know it all does not know.

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Good grief something our resident know it all does not know.

He also doesnt know who his accuser was. He has much to learn. Starting with basic manners. I wonder if he can use a knife  and fork.

6 hours ago, kick it off said:

No offence to Til, but I think two hands is optimistic!

Especially when they are under his chin.

• Haha 1

Didn't see this particular show but his Podcasts are c-r-a-p too

You have to wonder about the BBC what with Crouch and Robbie Savage

6 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Didn't see this particular show but his Podcasts are c-r-a-p too

You have to wonder about the BBC what with Crouch and Robbie Savage

Only listened to a couple of the podcasts and very briefly watched the show on iPlayer - they just don’t seem to know what they want to do.

The best bit of the podcasts are Crouch’s behind the scenes footballing anecdotes, but they’re mixed in with random stuff which seem to be purely to make the show “laddy” (I listened to one where they were asking Crouch whether he’d rather do a number one or number two in a pool for laughs - Crouch almost managed to save it by telling an anecdote about a party he’d been at with some other ex players but then they brought it back to the question and it was just weird). The other podcast I listened to had him talking about DJing in some Ibiza club toilets. They seem to want to try and make Crouch seem like a massive lad - Ferdinand on the TV show said a night out with Crouch was “f-ing crazy” but then followed it up with “he’s quite quiet”. 

Either needs to stick to being about footy or get someone else in to host a random sketch show.

It was truly dreadful. I lasted 5 minutes before moving on to Netflix. The new BBC DG has a massive task to get that channel anywhere near what it once was.

I read his autobiography recently. Pretty average fare tbh. The show was awful. Did they have 6 year olds in charge of the cameras?

On 07/06/2020 at 13:03, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Tastes differ, which is lucky, but i found her outfit unflattering - she looked like an overstuffed jumpsuit, in which she couldn't even bend down to put a teabag on her foot.

Different outfit tonight, but she certainly wouldn't have been bending over this week. 

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Different outfit tonight, but she certainly wouldn't have been bending over this week. 

We only saw the trailer, but that's exactly what my wife said.

If the Tories get their way and the BBC has to become commercial maybe they could make more programmes like this and re-brand as TrashTVUK.

19 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Stormzy cheated on her didn’t he? The fool. 

That was the story at the time, although denied. Guess we willl never know.

Fool though if true, although as with all celebs we only get to the TV version of the person not the real thing.