Sign in to follow this  
Bill

News from the farmyard

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I would imagine most of us need to tick off Fleetwood so I’m hoping they come up

can't see them making the PL

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

She may have a rival, mrs WCorko is fairly feisty  too. I once had to stop her piling in on two guys who at first glance looked like they were harassing  a woman at a festival, turned out they were undercover cops arresting a drug dealer. The 5seconds that it took for the true story to become apparent  probably saved us getting into a sticky situation.

Billy Liar Take note, one day that hair trigger of yours will be your undoing.  Not everyone is your enemy despite your attempts to make them so. You are racking up the numbers though.  Silly Billy 'goes off' too soon  .... 

Yeeeesss. Possibly, or possibly not. The point about expert witnesses is that they must stay calm and authoritative under cross-examination. Especially in a case like this, when they will be up against the needling of a razor-sharp legal mind. It sounds as if Mrs WCorko's idea of emphasising her point would be to throttle her questioner. Perhaps Mrs Biscuit might be the safer option...

59 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Yeeeesss. Possibly, or possibly not. The point about expert witnesses is that they must stay calm and authoritative under cross-examination. Especially in a case like this, when they will be up against the needling of a razor-sharp legal mind. It sounds as if Mrs WCorko's idea of emphasising her point would be to throttle her questioner. Perhaps Mrs Biscuit might be the safer option...

Indeed, in fact their duty is to the Court. 
I could see contempt becoming an issue very early on with Counsel for the defendant dressed as a clown.

Edited by Van wink

58 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I would imagine most of us need to tick off Fleetwood so I’m hoping they come up

If we end up playing Fleetwood i hope you are a member of the 750 Elite Club FF as tickets will be in great demand.

25 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If we end up playing Fleetwood i hope you are a member of the 750 Elite Club FF as tickets will be in great demand.

I’ll struggle to get a ticket, if it happens I’m hoping it will be midweek

It seems 1p5wich wanted L1 play offs to go ahead with anyone who was interested reagrdless of their position over the season to date. 😂

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

That's why I deal with most tricky situations we  have encountered  in our 34 years together.  She has her talents  , such as encyclopedic  knowledge of  plants, almost limitless energy for all things natural and the ability  to turn what looks to me to be a  nearly empry cupboard  contents onto a delicious meal. The festival example did perhaps not show her in her best light, but if those guys hadn't been cops and were harassing the woman... god help them. 

The most intriguing  part of the false accusation saga with Billy Liar is how very quiet he has become on that subject.   Maybe I should just let her loose  on Bilious, now that would be amusing to watch.

6 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Something to celebrate?

Who said anything to celebrate, just since 53! Just a big event which happened! 

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Who said anything to celebrate, just since 53! Just a big event which happened! 

OK, however the other events were positive ones for those concerned whereas the ‘Great Flood of ‘53’ wasn’t for anyone.

14 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

OK, however the other events were positive ones for those concerned whereas the ‘Great Flood of ‘53’ wasn’t for anyone.

Reis Leming getting the George Medal is something to celebrate.