Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Emi training goal๐Ÿ’›โšฝ๐Ÿ’š

Ha ! My youngest just showed me this as you posted Nutty .

Emiโ€™sย pretty good isnโ€™t he !!ย 
Staying up up up ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

• Like 1

Heโ€™s due a few goals, I think we really have a great chance of staying up, West Ham and Watford along with Brighton for me to go down.

Well take 10 points from our next four league games, mark my words.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Heโ€™s due a few goals, I think we really have a great chance of staying up, West Ham and Watford along with Brighton for me to go down.

Well take 10 points from our next four league games, mark my words.

Talk about optimism! We will get 6 imo

Nice goal, iffy defending though.... one of the problems of training is that you can only train against your own players; have always wondered how you practice ย defending set pieces if youโ€™re not great at them?

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Talk about optimism! We will get 6 imo

I know not like me but I believe this break is really good for our chances as lots of teams will now field weaker sides to blood younger players for next year! Liverpool will deservedly win the league.

Just have a feeling this is our season to stay up for a change, the great escape......****e I sound like Lakey!

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

I know not like me but I believe this break is really good for our chances as lots of teams will now field weaker sides to blood younger players for next year! Liverpool will deservedly win the league.

Just have a feeling this is our season to stay up for a change, the great escape......****e I sound like Lakey!

Haha Indy. We need Lakey's optimism right now for these last 9 games.

A goal for Emi would be a great omen I believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

ย We need Lakey's optimism right now for these last 9 games.

ย 

Give it time sonyc as i am sure he will not let you down. His best work is usually on a Monday. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

Haha you do!

Well I hope youโ€™re rightย 

Reminds me of the sort of goal you score down the rec as kids - when the idea of passing is unheard of

but great to see the commitment in what is basically training

he will move on at some point - perhaps abroad

but it is a great testament to the club for finding him at a relatively low cost and then developing him into the player he is now

and that ability is what convinces me thatย  the club has a great future ahead where ever we end up next season

• Like 3

Lovely to see but the defending is awful ๐Ÿ˜‚

Good idea to practice at empty Carrow Roadย 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

Itโ€™s as good as the start of a new season, itโ€™s 2019/20 in all but name.

With that in mind, some teams will carry on where they left off, but many will be in opposing form to what they were โ€˜last seasonโ€™ - thatโ€™s how football works.ย 

Iโ€™m veryย optimistic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ย 

Cheers for sharing, Eddie - that control!

Yep, five defenders plus the keeper in the box, two attackers, and we concede...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Nice goal, iffy defending though.... one of the problems of training is that you can only train against your own players; have always wondered how you practice ย defending set pieces if youโ€™re not great at them?

I had a kid a few years back , he was notย  particularlyย  big but he was strong and really attacked a ball, he completelyย  dominated at corners, both ends. Scored and stopped so many goals. Decided to play Countyย  level GAA rather than an apprenticeship at Sunderland.ย 

Victory against Southampton a necessity any other result a kick in the nuts.ย 

On 06/06/2020 at 20:11, Pockthorpe said:

Ha ! My youngest just showed me this as you posted Nutty .

Emiโ€™sย pretty good isnโ€™t he !!ย 
Staying up up up ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

๐ŸŽถCan we play ourselvesย every week!

• Haha 3

Had a look at the longer video of the Carrow Road training session that The Club released. Adam Idah looked very sharp on that - scored a great goal.ย 

• Thanks 1

I have completely switched off from football since lockdown began, but watching that, I can feel the excitement begin to come creeping back... OTBC!

Adam Idahs was equally as good.i think we shall see Adam have a big impact on our future games

8 hours ago, Harry53 said:

Adam Idahs was equally as good.i think we shall see Adam have a big impact on our future games

Amazing the way he curved the ball away from Tim.