Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Do we have the full squad here as before?

If you're asking if we're injury free, someone on another thread worked out only Byram has been missing from the full contact training content, but he's definitely been present since they returned in general. Klose is back in but Michael Bailey said something about Timm not necessarily being considered available for selection (I don't have an Athletic subscription to investigate further)

Apart from that, pretty sure we're all yellow 👍

Daniel will give us an update on all of the topics and how we are going to try and acheive our mini miracle on June 18th.

Expect fitness updates with some vague references to possibilities and who is with the group.

Strong chance we'll see a few more academy players given chances with the schedule, increased number of subs and lack of crowd scrutiny even if we remain mostly injury free. I'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Idah, Martin and Famewo etc given some minutes. 

I'm not confident we'll stay up in the end but I think the warmer weather. lack of crowd intensity and hopefully more options available to Farke will benefit us and mean we pick up some good results and stay in the hunt to survive right until the end. I wouldn't have fancied us against Burnley, Brighton and West Ham before the break, but I think circumstances have swung things a little more in favour of sides like us against more physical teams like those. 

3 hours ago, king canary said:

I may have missed something, but does Duda's loan get extended by a month or so automatically?

All I can tell you is his accommodation in norwich has been extended...

12 minutes ago, hogesar said:

All I can tell you is his accommodation in norwich has been extended...

BA9F9822-B5DE-442D-B6AD-BA5559CECD07.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, king canary said:

I may have missed something, but does Duda's loan get extended by a month or so automatically?

Yeah, this was the kind of thing I was wondering about.   I've not seen anyone say they are all back, but it would be good to have conformation of everyone  being back, as well as availability and fitness.

6 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Daniel will give us an update on all of the topics and how we are going to try and acheive our mini miracle on June 18th.

Expect fitness updates with some vague references to possibilities and who is with the group.

Ahhhhh....I've missed those 'topics'! 

Normality is starting to slowly return.

• Like 1