Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Everton and cup game live on BBC

Yes, to both of them............ but I'm a dedicated plastic anyway so doesn't make any difference to me  🙂

Why wouldn’t you tune in? I don’t understand those saying they won’t watch - I get that it’s different without a crowd, but it’s still football, I tune in to watch the game, not people in the stands - the world has changed for a while - everything is different. Sanitized football is better than no football.

I'm going for the full match experience, I'll be getting some sh!t beer in, microwaving a sausage roll and my wife (who knows nothing about football) will be randomly shouting 'Get it away City', 'He dunt no nuthin' 'wass all this fannie around at the back, just bl00dy get it to Poooki' and 'why int we gort a sub on'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I'm going for the full match experience, I'll be getting some sh!t beer in, microwaving a sausage roll and my wife (who knows nothing about football) will be randomly shouting 'Get it away City', 'He dunt no nuthin' 'wass all this fannie around at the back, just bl00dy get it to Poooki' and 'why int we gort a sub on'.

I bet your toilets are cleaner though Squit and you won't be leaving before the end.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

You’re going to microwave your wife ?

• Haha 2

I will watch but it will be strange without the bloke in front of me constantly turning round and telling me to shut the fcuk up

• Haha 5

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

I will watch but it will be strange without the bloke in front of me constantly turning round and telling me to shut the fcuk up

😀😂😀

• Haha 1

...yes.....even though it'll be awful and heartbreaking to watch and something I wished I'd never ever see.

...of course as its our team it'll have a greater importance but watching any other games involving other clubs is going to be an awful ,soul less ,insipid, unwatchable specatacle.

....apparantly these will 'lift the nations morale'.

Well lets see after couple of these are aired on primetime terrestrial tv.

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Anyone going to tune in ? 

Every game will be available to watch - as I don't doubt some naughty person will put up a stream from somewhere

and I have heard you will have the option of 'canned' crowd noise

..and as above it is football, i shall enjoy watching it again

I think the enforced break might help us slightly. Had forgot it’s 2 home games on the restart but probably will have to win both to have a chance. 

I ain't got no Sky so I'm purchasing a collapsible ladder that will allow me to peer over the fence/gates between the Barclay stand and the Hotel....Needs is must.....I've been weight training, cycling and jogging since the onset of the lock-down.....I'll certainly give them Norfolk's finest bobbies an' those few appointed stewards a good run for their money if they try an' come after me......

But I'm also taking a bucket and some shammy (chamois) leathers and I'm gonna pretend I'm a key worker window cleaner.....

16 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You’re going to microwave your wife ?

Beat me too it Franko, seems a bit harsh just because she knows nothing about football eh? Might as well bung Shearer  and   Wright in there too.