Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Fixtures

So Southampton at home, followed by Everton at home. Just imagine if we could pick up 6 points from our first two games back. 

Yes, stop it you two! He’ll become a laughing stock at this rate. Honestly all we need now is an announcement making masks compulsory on public transport. 

46 minutes ago, king canary said:

Slightly weird that two of you see the the fixture list and your first thought is 'City 1st!'

Saw the list a long time before you buddy. 

If they are behind closed doors why are they all evening games during the week. They don't give a kangaroo's jockstrap for the fans so why bother now.

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If they are behind closed doors why are they all evening games during the week. They don't give a kangaroo's jockstrap for the fans so why bother now.

Because people are working during the day?

I wonder if they'll completely rearrange the order of fixtures or try to stick with the original order as much as possible? Not playing Man City or Chelsea away in the last game would be hugely beneficial to us I suspect... It may be completely academic by then, but if we're still in with a shout of survival I would much rather be facing someone else on the final day. 

17 hours ago, Clint said:

So Southampton at home, followed by Everton at home. Just imagine if we could pick up 6 points from our first two games back. 

I’d say for us to have any real chance of staying up the 6 points is a must from these first two matches. Achieve that and it’s game on.

16 hours ago, king canary said:

Slightly weird, that two of you

there, fixed it for you