Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

freedom of speech as practiced by very few journalists

Today Craig Murray, first person to go to jail in the world for 'Jigsaw identification', after a well known mainstream court reporter reported it first. Her has now sat In Saughton prison for 2 month and it is outrageous that the supreme court has turned his back on this revenge trial and judgement of lady Dorrian.

Many in the Scottish legal profession are now making their voice heard. here is Ian Lawson blog with an article written by Graham A Fordyce, a practicing solicitor for over 30 years. He is appalled at what this wretched judgement will mean in future.

https://yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2021/09/23/the-importance-of-murray/

Tomorrow is Craig Murray's 63 birthday and with four prisoners on his corridor developing covid this week, his Justice campaign has written to justice minister Keith Brown to ask him to release Craig due to his severe health conditions making him especially vulnerable to the virus.

Here is the letter

15/10/2021, Edinburgh

Dear Keith Brown

15/10/2021, Edinburgh

Dear Keith Brown

Urgent Matter concerning Craig Murray (Follow-up from Case# 202100236984)

We write to you in your capacity as Justice Minister to again request your urgent intervention in relation to the ongoing imprisonment of former ambassador Craig Murray at HMP Edinburgh. We have today been notified of a COVID19 outbreak within Craig’s close vicinity which puts his vulnerable health at serious and immediate risk.

The Craig Murray Justice Committee wrote to you on the

Urgent Matter concerning Craig Murray (Follow-up from Case# 202100236984)

We write to you in your capacity as Justice Minister to again request your urgent intervention in relation to the ongoing imprisonment of former ambassador Craig Murray at HMP Edinburgh. We have today been notified of a COVID19 outbreak within Craig’s close vicinity which puts his vulnerable health at serious and immediate risk.

The Craig Murray Justice Committee wrote to you on the' 1st of September 2021 to highlight a serious anomaly in the secondary legislation related to Home Detention Curfew. This omission means that the purpose of the legislation is not being met in the cases of civil prisoners.  We were twice assured of a full response by the Scottish government’s case handling service but have not received any.

While criminal prisoners can be released on tag, prior to the completion of their sentence, “non-offence” civil prisoners such as Craig are currently not eligible for early release under Scots law. As a result of this, “non-offence” civil prisoners are treated more punitively than criminal prisoners in relation to release on home detention curfew. In Craig’s case, this means that if he had been imprisoned for a criminal offence he would have been released from prison under the Home Detention Curfew provisions already.

This morning Craig’s imprisonment became even more critical with the discovery of four COVID19 cases on his corridor at HMP Edinburgh. We note that the Scottish Prison Service statistics on COVID cases within their facilities are no longer being publicised broken down by institution, as was the case until July, and now only display a daily figure of overall cases across all prisons in Scotland.

While the recent September peak in COVID cases was the highest recorded since the beginning of the pandemic in Scotland it also appears that an earlier provision aimed to safeguard vulnerable prisoners at home, which allowed those with preexisting health conditions to apply for ‘release on tag’ for the last 3 months of their sentence, is no longer available.

As you will be aware, Craig Murray’s chronic and life-threatening heart-, lung- and general health conditions mean that his life is at particular risk.

In order to both safeguard his life, alleviate pressure on the Scottish Prison Service and uphold Human Rights laws within the Scottish judiciary, we ask that you take immediate action to release Craig Murray from prison on compassionate grounds as a matter of urgency.

Given that Craig Murray’s case will be brought to the European Court of Human Rights in due course and has already attracted a significant amount of global attention and concern about Scotland’s judiciary we believe your intervention is of utmost importance at this stage.

Yours sincerely,

The Craig Murray Justice Committee

Luana Di Pasquale – Filmmaker
Donald M. Blair – International Government and Public Affairs Consultant
Catherine Brown – Academic (Associate Professor, New College of the Humanities)
Laurie Flynn – Rt. television producer, journalist and author
Ailsa Gray – Lawyer
Dave Llewellyn – Political Activist
Robin McAlpine – Activist and political commentator
Gillian Mair – NowScotland director, political activist
Hugh Kerr – former MEP, Editor Edinburgh Music Review
Nadira Murray – Director, film producer
Mark Hirst – Journalist, Broadcaster
Gareth Watson – Activist
Simon Boddy – Web developer
David Henry – Activist
Iain Orr – Retired UK diplomat
Dr Deepa Govindarajan Driver – Programme Director, Henley Business School, University of Reading

The case for his urgent release is further underlined by Mohamed A. Elmaazi, journalist and former law practitioner who is commenting on the nebulous charge of 'jigsaw identification. The opposition to Craigs jail sentence is now becoming more vociferous world wide and it is in the self interest of the independent media at large to realise that this continued clamping down could/will one day concern themselves.

https://craigmurrayjustice.org.uk/2021/10/14/mohamed-a-elmaazi-jailing-the-truth-tellers-the-shrinking-space-for-independent-journalism/

The Jigsaw one prisoner in Saughton prison, Craig Murray, is a civil prisoner, not a criminal one, hence he does not fall under the same rules as hardened criminals who can get a tag whenever the prison authorities decide to, for humanitarian, health or other reason. Craig asked to be tagged and do his sentence at home under the rules regime but they are refusing to take his precarious health into account.

The revenge against Craig carries on and still, those who perjured themselves in front of Judge Dorian, have not been punished for perverting the cause of justice.

This was written today in the National

https://www.thenational.scot/politics/19653514.failing-rectify-inequality-law-raises-questions/

Long standing human rights campaigner and publisher/journalist John Pilger wrote about the need for humanitarian action for Craig Murray, whilst two Alba MP's are calling for an urgent debate to change the differences between civilian and criminal prisoners with regards to having the rights to be tagged, released for health/humanitarian reasons.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19661076.john-pilger-joins-calls-release-craig-murray/

And for all those professing to have worked for Independence in Scvotland, this is a re posted piece by Prof. Alf Baird on the determinants of Independence demographics. Enjoy and realise that the first referendum should have been taken by Scottish people, the majority who voted to stay in the EU, and those that campaigned for AUOB. Only!

https://yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2021/10/26/determinants-of-independence-demographics-2/

Consider this, you are the colonial representative of the UK, your biggest city is being used for COP26 and you are not invited. Not to the shin ding the night before and not to the opening ceremony. But then, today, you have been told to warn protesters not to disrupt these very important discussions, debates, horse trading, warn them not to use their free speech and rights to demonstrate against this 50 year old climate change calamity, denied by leaders businesses and bankers alike, as well as their non complying royals and hangers on.

Since she has got nothing to say about this massive issue and she is not intending to anyway, she should join the protesters and demand to be heard in the country she's supposed to be leading.

But we all know she can't, hooked on power and useless to the people.

The most truthful and harassed journalist will be released from prison on the 30th. Nov. at 10 am. I will be cheering him on and listen to Craig Murray's speech together with many others who are really interested in Independents, most of them having left a lack lustre SNP who still is pushing their nefarious assumptions of when they will move towards an Independent Scotland.

I hope that he will spend some time with his family and recuperate after being locked up in Covid/Saughton central for 4 month.

Anybody who can make it there please bring your Saltire.

https://craigmurrayjustice.org.uk/2021/11/25/countdown-series-gordon-dangerfield

Today one of the worlds most honest publisher, human rights activist and ex ambassador was released from Saughton prison. some hundred plus people came out and greeted him back into society. When he stepped out, he gave a cracking speech on various issues, Cop26, the SNP and its internal democracy shut down, and the state of Scotland's judiciary and prison system, the migrant crisis and more.

Here is a copy of his release and speech, you will not find any mainstream media covering it bar some Scottish papers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDT1OXj9FM

You might have thought that the High courts decision to Kowtow to a war crimes ridden country would be the last we hear from Julians extradition to the torture regime, But whatever you read in the MSM about it does not even touch the facts.

Therefore we should thank Craig Murray for taking the train to sit in court and hear what judge Holyrode said to support his extradition. He did put it back into Baraitsers magistrate court as he did not want to be seen taking this calamitous decision himself.

But who better to write about it than ex ambassador Craig Murray, back with his family after serving 4 month for contempt of court.

This is what really happened in court and I urge you to share this link with those who you know support and value Julian's work in exposing multiple war crimes as perpetrated by the five eyes coalition or warmongers and scrupulous murderers.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/12/your-man-back-in-the-public-gallery-assange-extradition-us-appeal-result/

To those of you who are interested in Julian Assange's trial over his life future and why UK justice is on the rocks for trying to bend over backwards for the US torture he will face in a supermax. prison, here is a book by Nils Melzer, the UN rapporteur on torture.

here is a link to his book just released.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57998661-the-trial-of-julian-assange

I have the gut feeling that all this media protection of S Keir Starmer, making out that he merely shuffled paper and did not fully know what was going on with privileged villains such as Janner, Smith and Saville whilst being the head of the DPP, is learned behaviour. The moment someone in the establishment chooses as successor to what is currently a s..t shower PM, the media will chime in with everything they got available, except the truth. Sad isn't it?

How the establishment functions, part two: the real dark web.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/02/how-the-establishment-functions-the-real-dark-web/

Edited by nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Having been learning about mainstream medias connection to mass data gathering of its users, allegedly more than any other industry. 

Are we not sick and tired of media telling us that people need disclaimers and to immediately apologise for “misinformation” when they are the biggest culprits? 

Next time you click on an article because you want to nod your head and agree with something or hate click it because you want to get all upset maybe remember you are contributing to a horrible industry that isn’t remotely about truth or finding justice or anything. I’m the words of Conor McGregor “your just another bum tryna’ sell sum s41t”

as long as they can see that their sh.t is colouring your mind and they achieve what their masters asked of them, they are happy.

I find that the acceptance of hearsay by amplifying it by the hundredfold has got nothing to do with facts or truth. Enjoy your sunday, according to the US the Russians are about to invade, because the US says so.

And if they don't invade by monday, some other alarming slogan will be circulated to us all.

What will they say if he does not invade, just gets on with his annual winter manouvres? I tell you now, they will claim that it is because NATO/the west/ America blah blah showed a resolute opposition that we won this conflict, utter BS. Putin is far too wily to be goaded into a war with Ukraine, most of Ukrains populations believes Russians to be their brothers,  they do not want war either.

13 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

as long as they can see that their sh.t is colouring your mind and they achieve what their masters asked of them, they are happy.

I find that the acceptance of hearsay by amplifying it by the hundredfold has got nothing to do with facts or truth. Enjoy your sunday, according to the US the Russians are about to invade, because the US says so.

And if they don't invade by monday, some other alarming slogan will be circulated to us all.

What will they say if he does not invade, just gets on with his annual winter manouvres? I tell you now, they will claim that it is because NATO/the west/ America blah blah showed a resolute opposition that we won this conflict, utter BS. Putin is far too wily to be goaded into a war with Ukraine, most of Ukrains populations believes Russians to be their brothers,  they do not want war either.

I used to loathe the guy in this video, but he has been putting out some really great videos for some time now.

The High court and creaking justice system made another cotton wool decision to keep hold of an innocent man, Julian Assange, in a terrorist high security prison Belmarsh,

What is the UK so frightened of that they can not let this man see his two boys and or marry his partner. Back to that magistrate court judge Mrs. Baraitser, and then back to the high court for answering the points yet unanswered.

justice is a matter of good luck now.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/03/assange-extradition-on-to-the-next-hurdle/comment-page-1/#comment-1014445

Edited by nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

The most heartwarming and emotional article ever created by Craig. Not one journalist had the gumption or brevity to write something like it. the situation of this farce Julian is being held in is untenable and it is time to FREE him to his family, there are no charges and the suppositions holding him in a terrorist prisons, are being made up on the hoof by a global hegemonic power.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2022/03/free-enduring-love/

On 13/02/2022 at 12:37, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Would be interested to hear what you might say in response to this post now.

• Haha 2

Thanks, that was the 13 February and I have changed my position now, he has made a military incursion ala Libya,Iraq or Afghanistan. Putin made mistakes and his soldiers were  mostly young recruits, drawn from ethnic minorities, badly equipped and inexperienced.

He should have never gone beyond Dombass, the future will see more confrontation. I for one will not take the words of the Biden Gang and their business interests in Ukraine as gospel.

4 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Thanks, that was the 13 February and I have changed my position now, he has made a military incursion ala Libya,Iraq or Afghanistan. Putin made mistakes and his soldiers were  mostly young recruits, drawn from ethnic minorities, badly equipped and inexperienced.

He should have never gone beyond Dombass, the future will see more confrontation. I for one will not take the words of the Biden Gang and their business interests in Ukraine as gospel.

You forgot Nevermore this isn't a war just a special military operstion and all the destroyed buildings and lives lost (Russian too) let alone the refugee crisis are all imaginary in the Russian mind.

Edited by Yellow Fever

3 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Interesting that you describe it as a "military incursion" rather than an invasion of a sovereign country by over 180,000 troops with the intention to overthrow the Ukrainian government. The build up of masses of Russian forces on the border of Ukraine from North to South was evident on 13th Feb, do you now accept that you were totally wrong to say, "I find that the acceptance of hearsay by amplifying it by the hundredfold has got nothing to do with facts or truth. Enjoy your sunday, according to the US the Russians are about to invade, because the US says so."? Surely you can't deny that the US intelligence was spot on, because that is precisely what happened.

It also strikes me as very bizarre to describe Putin's actions as "making mistakes". What he has done he did with clear intention, these are not mistakes he made but illegal acts of war and war crimes. I guess you will want to take back this statement too, "Putin is far too wily to be goaded into a war with Ukraine, most of Ukrains populations believes Russians to be their brothers,  they do not want war either."?

No one would suggest you take anyone's word as "gospel" in a situation like this. However, I really don't understand why you have decided that Putin is to be trusted above all others. The man is a violent kleptocratic dictator who has brutally supressed the free speech that you rightly have claimed in the past is crucial to a democratic society. I completely get that you are motivated to expose the ways in which the "establishment" corrupts aspects of political life in the West that undermine its claims to represent a genuine inclusive democracy. What I don't get is that you aren't equally as motivated to expose the astonishingly corrupt and murderous regime that Putin has presided over. 

• Like 3

On 29/03/2022 at 20:09, horsefly said:

Interesting that you describe it as a "military incursion" rather than an invasion of a sovereign country by over 180,000 troops with the intention to overthrow the Ukrainian government. The build up of masses of Russian forces on the border of Ukraine from North to South was evident on 13th Feb, do you now accept that you were totally wrong to say, "I find that the acceptance of hearsay by amplifying it by the hundredfold has got nothing to do with facts or truth. Enjoy your sunday, according to the US the Russians are about to invade, because the US says so."? Surely you can't deny that the US intelligence was spot on, because that is precisely what happened.

It also strikes me as very bizarre to describe Putin's actions as "making mistakes". What he has done he did with clear intention, these are not mistakes he made but illegal acts of war and war crimes. I guess you will want to take back this statement too, "Putin is far too wily to be goaded into a war with Ukraine, most of Ukrains populations believes Russians to be their brothers,  they do not want war either."?

No one would suggest you take anyone's word as "gospel" in a situation like this. However, I really don't understand why you have decided that Putin is to be trusted above all others. The man is a violent kleptocratic dictator who has brutally supressed the free speech that you rightly have claimed in the past is crucial to a democratic society. I completely get that you are motivated to expose the ways in which the "establishment" corrupts aspects of political life in the West that undermine its claims to represent a genuine inclusive democracy. What I don't get is that you aren't equally as motivated to expose the astonishingly corrupt and murderous regime that Putin has presided over. 

It is incredibly embarrassing for Putin that he denied so regularly that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, just before invading.

On 31/03/2022 at 15:06, It's Character Forming said:

It is incredibly embarrassing for Putin that he denied so regularly that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, just before invading.

No it is not, considering that Ukraine had 140.000 soldiers ready about to attack Dombas. It is incredible embarrassing to us that the sanctions we imposed are hitting us more than Russia, which has de coupled its economy from the debt ridden western allures of grandeur's past.

We are weakening Russia via some neo n..zi patsies in Ukraine, who openly espouse the tactics of Islamic terrorist as a wise strategy, by supplying them with arms. What does that say about NATO and the west? why do you think are we colluding with SS worshiping fascists who would kill their own people if it fulfills their own goals? Who are the anti Semitics now?

2 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

No it is not, considering that Ukraine had 140.000 soldiers ready about to attack Dombas. It is incredible embarrassing to us that the sanctions we imposed are hitting us more than Russia, which has de coupled its economy from the debt ridden western allures of grandeur's past.

We are weakening Russia via some neo n..zi patsies in Ukraine, who openly espouse the tactics of Islamic terrorist as a wise strategy, by supplying them with arms. What does that say about NATO and the west? why do you think are we colluding with SS worshiping fascists who would kill their own people if it fulfills their own goals? Who are the anti Semitics now?

Jesus man, you are losing all touch with reality. Not one word of this is remotely plausible.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

This is nonsense . If there were really that’s number of Ukrainian troops they’d have been visible on open source satellite pictures - as the Russian troops preparing to invade were visible. Obviously no such satellite images exist and this is all just a fiction made up by Russian propagandists like yourself.

also it doesn’t change the fact that Putin repeatedly denied he was going to invade, before invading. That’s incredibly embarrassing for him (I repeat). 

unfortunately for you, Putin the the one following the N@zi playbook at the moment.

Interesting article in the Economist about widespread expulsion of Russian spies from the West. One thing they suggest is that this will be a good time for Western intelligence agencies to recruit some of them (disillusioned by the barbaric Russian invasion) as double agents. This might be worth thinking about, @nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

22 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

This is nonsense . If there were really that’s number of Ukrainian troops they’d have been visible on open source satellite pictures - as the Russian troops preparing to invade were visible. Obviously no such satellite images exist and this is all just a fiction made up by Russian propagandists like yourself.

also it doesn’t change the fact that Putin repeatedly denied he was going to invade, before invading. That’s incredibly embarrassing for him (I repeat). 

unfortunately for you, Putin the the one following the N@zi playbook at the moment.

Sadly you are misguided by a galvanising European right wing spring that loves N.zis, in a Poland that wants NATO nukes and hates anybody who is not straight., In France were Macron is praying that Marie Le Pen and her Vichi gang are runiing neck to neck in an election, with Germany's AFD, who models itself on the hard line Israeli Bibi with his phosphor bombing of Ghaza, the UK, which is using the sanctions to sell its gas for mega bucks for the last 6 month, with its people suffering the highest ever inflation on basic food stuffs, and which is telling us to keep to rules they were not prepared to follow, a Met police out of control, corrupt and untrusted, and with energy policies a child could have better ideas on. Then there are the US and Canada who are both rattled by the republicans and the n.zi loving Ku Klux Klan, society split to the bone with a massive gap between haves and have nots. Spain, Italy and Greece all are smarting at our idea of gunboat refugee options and the return of the right in EU politics.

As for the Skandies , they are as good as inside the now increasingly controlling right wing NATO, one secret submarine in the Baltic can worry them to pieces and they are signed up.

Did we remove Uganda or Iraq from the UNHRC? Rwanda? North Korea? Is Syria being expelled? or China? Things are bad if a UN is controlled by propaganda and its members throwing invective's because they are too ignorant or stupid to think of diplomatic options.

I expect you to make assumptions, the intelligence trolls are all over the internet trying to make out that there the west are still doing the good things.

I despair, and they accused Corbyn of Antisemitism, whilst preparing to cushion Ukraines fascists, arm them with guns and missiles, who have a murdering anti Semite as their national hero.

30 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Sadly you are misguided by a galvanising European right wing spring that loves N.zis, in a Poland that wants NATO nukes and hates anybody who is not straight., In France were Macron is praying that Marie Le Pen and her Vichi gang are runiing neck to neck in an election, with Germany's AFD, who models itself on the hard line Israeli Bibi with his phosphor bombing of Ghaza, the UK, which is using the sanctions to sell its gas for mega bucks for the last 6 month, with its people suffering the highest ever inflation on basic food stuffs, and which is telling us to keep to rules they were not prepared to follow, a Met police out of control, corrupt and untrusted, and with energy policies a child could have better ideas on. Then there are the US and Canada who are both rattled by the republicans and the n.zi loving Ku Klux Klan, society split to the bone with a massive gap between haves and have nots. Spain, Italy and Greece all are smarting at our idea of gunboat refugee options and the return of the right in EU politics.

As for the Skandies , they are as good as inside the now increasingly controlling right wing NATO, one secret submarine in the Baltic can worry them to pieces and they are signed up.

Did we remove Uganda or Iraq from the UNHRC? Rwanda? North Korea? Is Syria being expelled? or China? Things are bad if a UN is controlled by propaganda and its members throwing invective's because they are too ignorant or stupid to think of diplomatic options.

I expect you to make assumptions, the intelligence trolls are all over the internet trying to make out that there the west are still doing the good things.

I despair, and they accused Corbyn of Antisemitism, whilst preparing to cushion Ukraines fascists, arm them with guns and missiles, who have a murdering anti Semite as their national hero.

Just what do you think we are supposed to conclude from this bizarre and wildly inaccurate melange? Is it that we are supposed to conclude that Putin should be welcomed as a saviour from a Europe consumed by Naz*ism? There is only one leader behaving in the fashion of a ****; the one who has commanded the invasion and destruction of another sovereign European nation, and who has brutally suppressed any form of free speech in his own country in opposition to his war crimes. How on earth have you found yourself in this absurd support for Putin?