Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Srbeny goal vs Hoffenheim

I suspect Fenway Frank and hoggy will be along shortly Snow. Yet another game Paderbourn failed to win i notice. Anyway good to see you start a thread with Srbeny in the thread title and then tell posters not to tell me.

50 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I suspect Fenway Frank and hoggy will be along shortly Snow. Yet another game Paderbourn failed to win i notice. Anyway good to see you start a thread with Srbeny in the thread title and then tell posters not to tell me.

You need to learn to laugh at yourself a bit Til, so easy for people to wind up.

• Thanks 1

Good goal, well taken. Hope the lad goes on to make a success of himself. He was quite obviously vilified here for no better reason than not being quite good enough.

2 hours ago, king canary said:

You need to learn to laugh at yourself a bit Til, so easy for people to wind up.

CDE200EB-5C18-411A-ACF4-51EB85D29CC4.jpeg

12 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Good goal, well taken. Hope the lad goes on to make a success of himself. He was quite obviously vilified here for no better reason than not being quite good enough.

Obviously took time to settle in England and then Pukki came along who didn’t and that’s that really. He’s clearly a decent finisher but sometimes to be a success at a particular club the stars have to align and they didn’t really for him here. Never let us down though I’d argue. 

21 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I mean I was going to leave it but since you insist..

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

• Haha 1

Cost probably a few hundred grand and has a better Premier League record for us than Van Wolfswinkel. Always worked hard and good luck to him, better than a lot gave him credit for. 

But his remarkable success in the Bundesliga likely also shows that bargain shopping in Germany is probably going to bring limited success for us. He's an average Championship striker, would be a star player at Rotherham. 

Heise, Franke, Passlack, probably Rupp... These players are bang average. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten