Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

FA Cup final day

Should have been our day today.Ā 

Has anyone heard what the proposal is for getting the competition finished? I thought about it when reading the rants of the Leeds fan yesterday. I genuinely believe we were going to win it so perhaps we'll get the prize money and a European placešŸ˜Š

• Like 1

Original plan was to play the matches consecutively in August but now they are saying that it can be completed alongside the remaining seasonĀ 

44 minutes ago, JF said:

Original plan was to play the matches consecutively in August but now they are saying that it can be completed alongside the remaining seasonĀ 

Blimey. That's another 3 games for us then.Ā 

I can't believe after waiting all this time that we'll get to the final and not be able to go.Ā 

Take the romance of the FA Cup out of the equation and a semi final and then the final behind closed doors fills me with apathy.

But as we have beaten 2 Prem teams away and a top 6 Champ team away, SURELY we deserveĀ it on the Cup equivalent of PPG. It can't matter that we have 3 games to play, can it? That's got to be irrelevant. Come on, for the integrity of the Cup, present us with the trophy now...........

Put the reserves out for the league and keep the first team in cotton wool for the Cup.

That is if the reservesĀ and age groups are training of course.