Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Berlin derby and Duda

Hertha have certainly hit the ground running following the restart; I actually like Duda and think he’ll have a part to play if we are to get out of the bottom 3.

On a separate but connected note, do we get to include any of our loan returners, from completed/voided leagues, should we want to? I presume so, not that there’s too many near the first team.

3 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hertha have certainly hit the ground running following the restart; I actually like Duda and think he’ll have a part to play if we are to get out of the bottom 3.

On a separate but connected note, do we get to include any of our loan returners, from completed/voided leagues, should we want to? I presume so, not that there’s too many near the first team.

I wonder about the players signed in January to join this summer- could we register Sitti and McCallum in the squad for the final 9 games?

Worth mentioning that as things stand, the summer transfer  window opens on 10th June, although completed deals do not become official until 1st July.

With the possibility of the EPL being underway in July I am waiting to see how this is addressed. With the possibility that we will sell one or two players in the summer, it is not inconceivable that we could even have current players playing against us before the season ends.

What a mess. Another reason why concluding the season 'as is' a month ago (with no relegation) would have been the right decision.

On 23/05/2020 at 12:09, Branston Pickle said:

Quick answer is no, with a but. We could only play them if we registered them in our squad in January, unless the PL allow new squad lists to be registered, which I don't think they will (though ighaleo going back to China may have changed that)