Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Let's all do the pools week 10

We voted to go European so this week's coupon is mainly that but it also looks like there's some South American games too. So we're going on a world tour this week🌎🙃

This week Mr Apples'  kindly agreed to pick the 11 draws from your selections. Mr Apples' is top six in the PUPPPs league and has picked 3 pointers in each of the last 2 weeks.

Don't forget these threads are open to all so why not get involved? You just need to...

• Choose one match that you think will end in a score draw.
  • The matches obviously aren't played but there is a Pools Panel who judge what the outcome would have been.
  • Any money won will go to the CSF like with the usual Rays Funds.
  • This is kindly financed by our anonymous benefactor PUPanon and open to all posters from any part of this message board.
  • We also have a competition between ourselves for who wins the most points from their pick

If anyone would like to take up PUPanon’s kind offer and and try to find a winning six from the games on Bet 365 this weekend they'd be most welcome.

Good luck and here are this week's matches...

1162091354_Screenshot(96).thumb.png.624b2676e48366caffb1493b82a6d88f.png1880981462_Screenshot(97).png.e19c90e85d38aa4280a211719965903b.png

Blimey the ' trusty pin ' will be working overtime with that lot but i will go with Granada v Athletico Bilbao.

Just a shame that they do not go up to 65 as surely Kathy would pick it to celebrate a significant birthday she had earlier this week.

Good luck Apples.

No idea where to start with this so I’ll go for my lucky number, no 16 for me Juventus v Roma please Nutty 🤞

Good luck everyone 😁👍

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just a shame that they do not go up to 65 as surely Kathy would pick it to celebrate a significant birthday she had earlier this week.

That young? Wow. 

I'll go with number 24. 

41 for me please. Had the pleasure  of watching Botofogo play Flamengo in the Maracana many years ago. Seems like a different lifetime now. 

Edited by dj11

Hi all, thanks for the opportunity to do this week's pick Nutty. I'll make the selection early evening on Friday so keep them coming.👍

This week I'll go for Number 24 - The French Canaries vs Strasbourg.

Best of luck everyone! 🤞

Apples

I'm going for Brest again, can't think of anything better to Lyon.....

No: 23...    Lyon v Brest.

Good luck Mr.🍏

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Blimey the ' trusty pin ' will be working overtime with that lot but i will go with Granada v Athletico Bilbao.

Good luck Apples.

Well I'm definitely using a different 'trusty pin' to Til101 for my pick. Can't afford a god-awful result two weeks running.

12 Atalanta v Inter please🙃

Kathy has nicked my first choice 😊 so I ll swop and go for my second choice, one little duck No 2 please 😀

Good luck everyone 😀

Hi all, many thanks for the suggestions. 👍 It also appears I'm not very good with numbers and put my pick as 24 rather than the 25 it should have been (so someone might want to check there are actually 11 picks here). 🤦‍♂️😂

Here are the picks I'm going for:

4 - Granada vs. Athletic Bilbao

8 - Sevilla vs. Valencia

9 - Valladolid vs. Betis

12 - Atalanta vs. Inter

14 - Brescia vs. Sampdoria

15 - Genoa vs. Verona

24 - Metz vs. Angers

25 - Nantes vs. Strasbourg

27 - Reims vs. Marseille

34 - Brann vs. Viking

41 - Botafogo vs. Atletico Miniero

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr Apples said:

Hi all, many thanks for the suggestions. 👍 It also appears I'm not very good with numbers and put my pick as 24 rather than the 25 it should have been (so someone might want to check there are actually 11 picks here). 🤦‍♂️😂

8 - Sevilla vs. Valencia

9 - Valladolid vs. Betis

12 - Atalanta vs. Inter

15 - Genoa vs. Verona

24 - Metz vs. Angers

27 - Reims vs. Marseille

34 - Brann vs. Viking

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Thank you Mr Apples. I love the look of these. The win we are waiting for could happen this weekend.

Great effort from all our PUPPPs too. 20 different selections to choose from this week.

I've sent off the coupon along with a postal order for £2.75...

Here are the details : -

1429972833_Screenshot(98).png.cece8a58b18dffea9ecedfcf3c722056.png

Good luck Mr Apples and all you PUPs🤞🍀🙃👍

2 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

8 - Sevilla vs. Valencia

9 - Valladolid vs. Betis

12 - Atalanta vs. Inter

15 - Genoa vs. Verona

24 - Metz vs. Angers

27 - Reims vs. Marseille

34 - Brann vs. Viking

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Looking good Mr Apples, good luck.........

Great effort from Mr Apples. 20 points is easily our best total so far. Probably need at least 22 to get a prize this week but surely a divi is coming before too long🍀

1911082646_Screenshot(99).png.b15df4ec709b8ee032bbdeb9c2a1594d.png

• Like 1