Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Harry Redknapp

No. He would be awful. Almost every club he's been involved in has subsequently had money issues. He doesn't care about football. He just sees the money he can make. I probably wouldn't even wish him on Ipswich.

Edited by The Raptor

5 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

No. He would be awful. Almost every club he's been involved in has subsequently had money issues. He doesn't care about football. He just seales the money he can make. I probably wouldn't even wish him on Ipswich.

I would 

49 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

He doesn't care about football. He just seales the money he can make.

Absolutely not correct to say he doesn’t care about football, in fact nothing could be further from the truth - I have no idea where you plucked that from. Won’t deny he likes the fun of a deal though, as most people do.

He said the last club he’ll manage is Swanage Town, that ship may have sailed now but there’s still a possibility of him buying them (or Poole Town) I guess, or maybe a League 2 club or something, but I really couldn’t see him ‘bankrolling’ us, he’s got a couple of quid but he’s not exactly an Arab sheikh.

59 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

...Yeah, make it payable to Rosie 47 - His dog and the year of his birth!!!

How the hell did he get away with that?

Officially because he's illiterate, can barely write and doesn't know how to turn a computer on.

38 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

He said the last club he’ll manage is Swanage Town, that ship may have sailed now but there’s still a possibility of him buying them (or Poole Town) I guess, or maybe a League 2 club or something, but I really couldn’t see him ‘bankrolling’ us, he’s got a couple of quid but he’s not exactly an Arab sheikh.

I think his dog made the Sunday Times Rich List last year though.

He said he'll be looking at Non League or poss League 2, a Club that has got a bit of potential. He's not looking as high as the top 2 Leagues.

He couldn't afford us.

On a side note I have been watching Euro having a Laugh with Redknapp managing some ex pros on tour in Europe. It's been quite entertaining (apart from Ruddock's health issues)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

On a side note I have been watching Euro having a Laugh with Redknapp managing some ex pros on tour in Europe. It's been quite entertaining (apart from Ruddock's health issues)

Lee Hendrie still has temper tantrums.

Someone tell that idiot that Lee Hendie suffers from depression  , whatever the reasons for his illness   it's not just temper tantrums, I hope that MY is never unlucky enough to suffer from it. Childish attention seeking comment  , NOT  clever, or funny. As usual. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Oh, what's happened to his Jam Roly Poly business?

Razor Ruddock ate them quicker than he could make them.

11 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

He said he'll be looking at Non League or poss League 2, a Club that has got a bit of potential. He's not looking as high as the top 2 Leagues.

He couldn't afford us.

All leads back to Ipswich. 

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

All leads back to Ipswich. 

Dream Team Time..... Mucus Evans and Arry in partnership, maybe get in John Delaney, ex FAI   CEO, fellow gladhander and corporate level ticket tout. Just about leaves room for Big Sam as Manager.....none of this head coach and sporting director modern rubbish. What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha 1

I heard rumours that whist at West Ham Harry had a few properties in the area and rented them out to those dodgy romanians he signed for the Hammers and charged the club an absolute fortune for the rent.  That was rumoured to be why West Ham got rid.  Romanians Dumitrescu I believe proved to be crap footballers but lucrative tenants.

11 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Someone tell that idiot that Lee Hendie suffers from depression  , whatever the reasons for his illness   it's not just temper tantrums, I hope that MY is never unlucky enough to suffer from it. Childish attention seeking comment  , NOT  clever, or funny. As usual. 

Oh be quiet, I work in mental health and his antics on the pitch were nothing to do with depression.

His on field success has also been matched by on field failure.If he is going into the jungle and doing the odd reality show i suspect his pockets are a lot deeper than mine but nowhere big enough to take a club like Norwich forward, indeed i would fear he took us backwards both on and off the field

17 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lee Hendrie still has temper tantrums.

"Still has temper tantrums,"..... you didnt mention antics on the pitch.

That's what you wrote. I know I'm breaking my own word by directly replying to you, but low life comments like that cant go unchallenged.

So you work in mental health....whoopidy doo !! Depending on what role you perform and in what manner in such a wide field, that may or may not be something to be proud of. None of that makes any difference to what  was an ( unsurprisingly) unfunny childish attempt( as usual) which attracted  , again unsurprisingly, not a single laugh. 

This is the last time I waste  my time on you. Cretin.

Where did he show temper tantrums other than on the pitch ? That’s what I meant and it was hardly a character assassination on the man. 
The match was basically a friendly he lost it over a late challenge and was held back. 

Take care Mr sensitive. 

Harry Redknapp comes from the same school of management as Brian Clough, very successful manager, achieved and won a lot. Had the fortunate to have a meal with him and Alan Curbishly.... His footballing knowledge was astoundingly good and you could tell why he could manage big players... For someone so dodgy, funny he was never charged with anything... Lovely fella liked him a lot.

45 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Harry Redknapp comes from the same school of management as Brian Clough, very successful manager, achieved and won a lot. Had the fortunate to have a meal with him and Alan Curbishly.... His footballing knowledge was astoundingly good and you could tell why he could manage big players... For someone so dodgy, funny he was never charged with anything... Lovely fella liked him a lot.

Seems a friendly bloke of course.

But generally not a success as a manager and certainly no where near close to a reassuring person to own our football club, regardless of money. He could have 20 billion to his name and wouldn't go near him.

He has destroyed enough clubs financially without having all the control. God knows what it would be like if he did 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

For someone so dodgy, funny he was never charged with anything... Lovely fella liked him a lot.

I seem to remember it was Rosie his dog that carried the can with HMRC .