Jersey Canary

Is this the best chance?

I’m wondering with all the elements at play that playing behind closed doors might be our best chance of the great escape (apart from legal action and some form of void). 

The reason I say that is the mid table teams and the ones that have nothing to play for are probably not going to try too hard as they don’t want to get injured and end up in hospital and be a risk to their family.  I know you usually get some under performing teams at the end of the season well the virus will give a lot of teams extra incentive not to try too hard. So if we can come out all guns blazing, beat the teams around us and you never know we might just go on an unusual run of biblical proportions. 

What do you think? It’s a long shot I agree but you never know. 

3 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

I’m wondering with all the elements at play that playing behind closed doors might be our best chance of the great escape (apart from legal action and some form of void). 

The reason I say that is the mid table teams and the ones that have nothing to play for are probably not going to try too hard as they don’t want to get injured and end up in hospital and be a risk to their family.  I know you usually get some under performing teams at the end of the season well the virus will give a lot of teams extra incentive not to try too hard. So if we can come out all guns blazing, beat the teams around us and you never know we might just go on an unusual run of biblical proportions. 

What do you think? It’s a long shot I agree but you never know. 

Yeah I agree. There are going to be quite a few teams that are just not going to be up for this. I was sat looking at the Fixtures today and maybe the sun has got to me but I was thinking, you know what, I think we can get 10 points from those opening 4 games!

• Like 1