Sign in to follow this  
Puntino

NCFC face masks

10 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Someone will want to see your accounts 😉

I wonder who? 

Thanks to everyone who has bought a mask, it will allow us to make a significant donation to local charities very soon.

In case anyone is interested we released a couple of new designs for pre-order yesterday, available at http://Alongcomenorwich.com/merch

Asics mask mock up.png

Third kit mock up.png

• Like 1

For anyone that visited the site and saw we'd sold out - we've just placed another order with the supplier so all varieties now available again...

Well done Along Come Norwich who donated £1000 each to 3 different charities  from their mask profits,  one of which was  the  CSF😀

On 19/05/2020 at 10:09, king canary said:

The CSF is great but I'd recommend a foodbank or similar as the CSF will already be benefiting from the season ticket refund option. 

I'd agree with this. The food banks are really in dire need right now.

Hi Guys, given the government guidance around visiting shops, we'll be ordering a few more NCFC face masks in, pre-order yours at alongcomenorwich.com/merch

They should be arriving with us around 27 July and we'll post them as soon as they arrive. A couple of pictures of the masks from the last run below. 

Thanks to all who purchased previously, we have managed to donate over £3000 to charities like Leeway, New Routes and Norwich CIty's Community Sports Foundation. with some of the profits. 

Egg and Cress.jpg

Tartan.jpg

They should design one that automatically comes up over the eyes everytime we face a set play.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, ricardo said:

They should design one that automatically comes up over the eyes everytime we face a set play.

I think demand must have rocketed since the resumption but in trying to hide your embarrassment the big flaw in these is people will know you support Norwich 😀

What about 'half and half masks

do a roaring trade on cold days

Wore mine in town. Reactions across the board. A few positive. One guy wanted to know where I'd got it so hopefully there's business coming your way.

Also got some guy telling me Norwich were ****!

I guess you can't please everyone!