Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Gail Bamford

See he's been doing a Q&A and described Webber as jabbering when Webber said that he wouldn't accept Leeds gettijg promoted if the Championship wasn't completed.

He surely must realise that if they do get promoted Leeds will do their usual overspending and he'll be loaned out back to the Championship?

Let’s just say that Webber will have far more knowledge about what has been discussed at the PL meetings than Patrick Bamford will have. For Webber and Murray to come out and say that it must have been discussed at length 

6 minutes ago, JF said:

Let’s just say that Webber will have far more knowledge about what has been discussed at the PL meetings than Patrick Bamford will have. For Webber and Murray to come out and say that it must have been discussed at length 

I think that's why everyone is so insistent at Championship level to get playing....

The most testing time is the run in at the end of the season and true champions have the strength to hold off the opposition. 

Leeds don't have this ability so they're delighted to sneak in the back door and deny football the most entertaining spectacle of watching them capitulate. 

They are doing a great job of upholding their reputation as the biggest cheats in football. This is where Bamford perfectly fits in their way of thinking, he's a disgrace to the game. 

4 minutes ago, curious yellow said:

The most testing time is the run in at the end of the season and true champions have the strength to hold off the opposition. 

Leeds don't have this ability so they're delighted to sneak in the back door and deny football the most entertaining spectacle of watching them capitulate. 

They are doing a great job of upholding their reputation as the biggest cheats in football. This is where Bamford perfectly fits in their way of thinking, he's a disgrace to the game. 

There's a lot to make happen for any team wanting promotion. Even we had to battle like hell last year and we were the best all round team in the division. I agree, it's not given to you on a plate. And Bamford should get on and do what he is paid to so...scoring 1 in 8 chances he gets.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Gail ?

Bet you thought you'd  missed one from your portfolio  Benny?

Image of Benny Till Google searching ' Gail Bamford Bikini' popped up in my head.👍👌🤭

Edited by wcorkcanary

Just now, glory.win or die. said:

To be fair Bamford is an expert on our relegation fight, he never has any qualms about going down, in fact his biggest issue is staying up.

He'll have to reinvent himself over the summer as VAR will highlight just how much he does dive, that's if he even gets a chance as we all know what Leeds do with a bit of money

Leeds currently have 71 points. Last year Sheff Utd finished second with 89 so it's reasonable to assume they need 18 points from their last 9 games, which they wouldn't quite get to on average ppg, even having won their last 5 games. There is every chance they will cack it up again......

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Bet you thought you'd  missed one from your portfolio  Benny?

Image of Benny Till Google searching ' Gail Bamford Bikini' popped up in my head.👍👌🤭

He'd be in for a bit of a shock if he googled "Gail Platt bikini."😲

48 minutes ago, Herman said:

He'd be in for a bit of a shock if he googled "Gail Platt bikini."😲

Ha!! A mate of mine said to me that you know you're getting old when you look twice  at Gail Platt.!!

• Haha 1

Caught a few more Mackerel  this morning  They are currently  in the smoker, hot smoking over a mix of oak and apple wood shavings. Having to use Jarred horseradish though to go with it, would have preferred fresh but hey , beggars cant be choosers.  😉🎣😜

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sgncfc said:

Leeds currently have 71 points. Last year Sheff Utd finished second with 89 so it's reasonable to assume they need 18 points from their last 9 games, which they wouldn't quite get to on average ppg, even having won their last 5 games. There is every chance they will cack it up again......

You won't need 89 points to be runner up this season, Fulham can only get 91 and would have to beat both Leeds and W Brom away, I think 86/87 will be enough.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Ha!! A mate of mine said to me that you know you're getting old when you look twice  at Gail Platt.!!

She reminds me of the tortoise on the intro to 'One foot in the Grave'....

4 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

To be fair Bamford......, in fact his biggest issue is staying up.

Must be a disappointment to his partner. 🙂

Surely he wont want Leeds promoted? Way out of his depth at Premier League level.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

What are you eating that Mackerel off Corkie, the wing of a car?

Yep , yours . Then I wiped my hands on your curtains.  💪👍 I'm  ruder than Gordon Ramsey me.  

I like those plates.

I thought what Webber said was fair and he has been misquoted a lot. 
He said that, he could accept relegation if Norwich got to complete their season and were still relegated. He went on to say that if Norwich did have to complete their season, Leeds would only deserve to be promoted if they also completed their season. 

So if Norwich didn’t get to complete their season, he wouldn’t be happy to accept relegation and by the same measure, if Leeds also didn’t have to complete their season then he wouldn’t be happy with their promotion. 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2020 at 12:09, glory.win or die. said:

To be fair Bamford is an expert on our relegation fight, he never has any qualms about going down, in fact his biggest issue is staying up.

Fairly sure there are pills for that. 🔷

On 16/05/2020 at 12:09, glory.win or die. said:

That’s an over the top celebration, are there any pictures to prove this happened ?

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s an over the top celebration, are there any pictures to prove this happened ?

Why would you want pictures? 🤔