Sign in to follow this  
pete

Stars to face 14 day isolation on return to UK

Any footballer (foreign or not) returning to the UK faces 14 days of isolation on their return.  Surely not necessary cannot the PL use some of these thousands of tests they are apparently getting to test for the infection on arrival back into UK and subsequently, what about those tests for those who have had virus ?  Could this affect Norwich have a number of non domiciled players.

I wander if Farke is in Germany as well?Not had any reports of seeing him out and about in the fine city. 

I'm assuming quarentine won't be necessary as the PL will organise testing for them. I'm sure they've thought of that as part of project we only care about the money. 

Footballers and football clubs can get tests and PPE a lot easier than nurses, carers and residential home residents. 

I cannot see where testing applies. Anyone entering the UK must quarantine. How the heck do they think other nations have been successful. You either cannot come in our you quarantine.

I would be surprised if all the players aren't already here given the PM's announcement last week and would have thought NCFC rushed back any stragglers ahead of the mentioned quarantine. Even then all they need to do is travel via Ireland and France.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

What happens with the champions league? It will go on for weeks ! 😁

Very, very long trains to allow squads to socially distance?