Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

worthy out banners

were visible during the reading game before a fight nearly broke out when someone tore them up - maybe we should sit with high vis jackets on with worthy out written on them - being yellow they''d go quite nicely

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]were visible during the reading game before a fight nearly broke out when someone tore them up - maybe we should sit with high vis jackets on with worthy out written on them - being yellow they''d go quite nicely[/quote]

So a MINORITY turned up with some posters and the MAJORITY made sure they were torn up!?!

Squit - you''re doing what you chastise other people for doing! Stick to the facts as reported (''someone'' does NOT equal ''the majority'').

well dicky/squitty/whatever name ur hiding behind these days.... just because it was a minority with banners does not make it a minority who hold that opinion. and i can''t see how after ANOTHER 4-0 defeat, that you can still defend worthless. the point isnt how many, the point is the banners were there for the first time. i''d expect these to snowball. expect more with every passing game. im not advocating anything. but i find it quite ironic that on here the rabid posters who resort to childish one-liners and calling WO''s, "binners". Are of the same opinion as those who couldnt bear to let anyone voice their opinion with banners and aggressively tore them up. It says alot when the only way the few KTFs there are left can only make their opinion look valid, by eliminating all others!

So a person expresses an opinion at the ground only to have an over bearing bully physically intimdate and threaten the expression of free speech - sound familiar ALOS? 

People are against worthy; but  do not see the board making any decision - the city end was emptying so quickly because people are demoralised so far they feel powerless to affect the sit-u-ayshun nowimean

i can confirm that only a handful of 1500 supporters ''objected'' to the banners and that i have never seen so many people leave so early in a game. it is an important issue becasue it''s the first ever, that i can think of, worthy out banner. there were hardly any boos at the end of the game becasue most had already left, but the biggest boo was when WLY left the field - and thats when the fans started leaving.

I must admit that last night was probably the worst I have seen us away fans (and I''ve done Stoke, Watford, Luton and Leicester this season).

Never seen so many leave so early before and be so quiet. I know there wasn''t a lot to cheer about, but you could sense after the 1st goal went in that most people thought "Oh God here we go again".

I had a pocket of flyers with me, and everyone who was offered one took it without any degree of animosity (must admit that most of them were people I knew).

As for Worthy out chants I think someone said that away grounds are not the place and I agree, plus the fact there was only a few of us left after the game anyway. Would expect it to be much worse on Sunday. I''m keeping everything crossed for a win on Sunday (can''t bear it on any occasion them beating us) and I hope our new signings will gel very quickly. Not expecting great things from them straightaway as the three of them have not played much this season, but I''m sure they will be good given time. Johansson showed some good touches last night and I like the look of him.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]were visible during the reading game before a fight nearly broke out when someone tore them up - maybe we should sit with high vis jackets on with worthy out written on them - being yellow they''d go quite nicely[/quote]

So a MINORITY turned up with some posters and the MAJORITY made sure they were torn up!?!

[/quote]

Boy, you are really clutching at straws now.

It was the quietest away turnout of the season - and I can add Derby and Wolves to your list Meeky.

There was undoubtedly a sense of resignation, but also some confused emotions too given a generally positive days trading on the transfer front probably ensuring that the boo''s and protests remained generally muted. Add the fact that Reading are undoubtedly a good side in this league this season ( you aren''t unbeaten since the beginning of August without being so) and the generally good level of noise from their fans (and resultant sense of nostalgia induced depression in our section) and there may be other reasons for the meek (no pun intended) acceptance of our lot last night.

I also suspect some left early to avoid the ridiculous traffic jams that build up around the motorway junction!!

If we play the same on Sunday and get anything like the same result I do think it will be a different kettle of fish though - 4 home defeats on the bounce, and to the scum as well would (I nearly typed will then...freudian slip) be too much for most I suspect and leave Hull as Worthys second last chance saloon of the season.

think if you do lose on sunday ( please not)   think its time to show the club worthless  days are numbered. we should all go outside main stand & let them know at end of the game, nothing should  go on in ground as the scummers are have a field day  taking the mick. if we can get back to the chase out demos  the broad got the hear what we are saying

respects  on the ball city

i still make the point that non of us were "chinned" during the protest outside Carra Rud.....

the ones who want to cause violence are small minded petty little people who probably have low foreheads and arms longer than their legs, dragging their knuckles on the floor..... and yes i would say it to their face.. chances are the troglodytes dont have the intelligence to understand me anyway!

If they want worthy in then Voice the fact so....

It makes me laugh that for all the "worthy out" chants u NEVER hear Worthingtons green and yellow army or Worthy in chants do u?

jas :)