Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Full refund scheme - Get your donations in

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

I don't think anyone has to match anything. Just that it would be good to see the Directors lead by example with their own charity ahead of the NHS. I made a generous donation myself last year but would now think twice.

I believe the South Stand padded seats now cost around £1,500 to buy. I swapped mine for 2 standard South Stand seats thereby surrending £400 value to the Club.  The price of this has more than doubled over the last 15 years compared to less than half for ordinary seats. To some extent that explains the Clubs reluctance to extend that right to inheritors. Does that mean though that they should deny any benefit or choice to inheritors?  

Where is the consistency of principles?

I admire your persistence, i'll give you that.

49 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Christ on a bike what have you gone and done Nutty as you should know by now he is like a dog with a bone. Looks like we are back to square one over his ' life ' seat agenda. What's next the bond issue ?

Just be grateful Essex isn’t currently on holiday, has decent internet access, so won’t miss out on his rebate - I’d imagine we wouldn’t hear the end of it otherwise....

7 minutes ago, GMF said:

Just be grateful Essex isn’t currently on holiday, has decent internet access, so won’t miss out on his rebate - I’d imagine we wouldn’t hear the end of it otherwise....

Yeah, but does your life end when you die? Or is it just passed on to someone else?

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

I don't think anyone has to match anything. Just that it would be good to see the Directors lead by example with their own charity ahead of the NHS. I made a generous donation myself last year but would now think twice.

I believe the South Stand padded seats now cost around £1,500 to buy. I swapped mine for 2 standard South Stand seats thereby surrending £400 value to the Club.  The price of this has more than doubled over the last 15 years compared to less than half for ordinary seats. To some extent that explains the Clubs reluctance to extend that right to inheritors. Does that mean though that they should deny any benefit or choice to inheritors?  

Where is the consistency of principles?

With apologies to Tilly and Duncan..

18 years at only a grand a season would mean your 'interest' on your investment is £18,000. That's better than anything us bond holders got.

As for other people's money...

None of you know what other people are doing with their money. Basing your decisions on what other people do seems odd to me. But basing your decisions on what you imagine other people do seems plain bonkers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Christ on a bike what have you gone and done Nutty as you should know by now he is like a dog with a bone. Looks like we are back to square one over his ' life ' seat agenda. What's next the bond issue ?

Whatever!

I mean there is one guy on here who admits he has effectively jumped the queue for 4  away matches and now wants a medal for donating less than £10 to the CSF.

Maybe him or his mate also got a naked run on the pitch at Liverpool for their money?

35 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Yeah, but does your life end when you die? Or is it just passed on to someone else?

Such matters are way be me, Duncan. Maybe they should be referred to the Independent Football Ombudsman for determination... 😉 

54 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

No longer a season ticket holder but my home and away money goes to the Academy. I think I will ask for a refund for Southampton and Everton though.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

If only there was a way to block people, or even better, get them banned! 😉

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Whatever!

I mean there is one guy on here who admits he has effectively jumped the queue for 4  away matches and now wants a medal for donating less than £10 to the CSF.

Maybe him or his mate also got a naked run on the pitch at Liverpool for their money?

Even when  I disagree with  someone  , I can usually understand what they are getting at , but try as I might, and I dont believe I am thick( who does) there seems to be some kind of disconnect in your presentation of your gripes. By queue jumping are you referring to whoever it was that said the felt the away ticket membership was good value cos he got 4tickets  that he might not have if he hadn't joined. You can only play the hand you are dealt. Other peoples cards, or tickets are as off limits as other peoples money  . You say you made a ' generous  donation' , well done. How is the guy looking for a medal  for donating his tenner , yet you couldn't possibly want a medal.... could you?  

Other peoples Medals eh? Whatever next. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

🏅🎖🥇🥈🏅🎖🥉🥈🥉🥇🥉🥈🏅

Here  are some medals   they are not mine, ii dont believe  they belong to anyone  but you can have them anyway, but only for  life.