Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Full refund scheme - Get your donations in

Can't wait for my refund.....I'm gonna get myself an adult size Seagull or Pigeon outfit with the dosh....(see the 'ballot for next season thread').....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Has anyone had a refund for the cup game yet? I thought these were automatically coming this month and there are now only 4 working days left. They're cutting it a bit fine! 

Had mine about 10 days ago.

I paid cash over the ticket office counter and have asked how it will be returned. The swift response was that i will be contacted by phone and returned to a card number i provide. With the furlough situation it is a massive undertaking to return cup tickets, Arsenal away ticket money and casual sales for matches that were in the pipeline.

The ticket office also have got to deal with 22,000 season ticket rebates in the next few weeks so be patient.

I'm patient enough. It was just curiosity  really as I didn't know anyone who'd had a refund. 

Edited by The Raptor

not had my cup game refund yet, paid by debit card.

guessing they aim to refund all the cup game tickets before they start on the season ticket refunds

update, had a phone call an hour or so ago , Fa cup refund sorted

Edited by city4eva

After reading that many on here had had their Cup refund I emailed the cup and within 20 mins I had had a call from the box office.  They are down to the last few that either paid cash or chip and pin.  Mine was one of those.  They processed the refund then and there.  I have been told it could take 10 days to show up in my account though, but TBF its been actioned.  

On 25/05/2020 at 19:09, TIL 1010 said:

I paid cash over the ticket office counter and have asked how it will be returned. The swift response was that i will be contacted by phone and returned to a card number i provide. With the furlough situation it is a massive undertaking to return cup tickets, Arsenal away ticket money and casual sales for matches that were in the pipeline.

The ticket office also have got to deal with 22,000 season ticket rebates in the next few weeks so be patient.

FYI I’ve had the Arsenal away refund - noticed it yesterday . 

• Like 1

Not received the letter in today's post - anyone had theirs yet?

With no post on Saturdays anymore, it should come tomorrow (if we're supposed to have the details before the refunds open on 1st June).

I think they said it would be emailed too - not sure why they'd post and email, if you have an email on your account. Seems like a waste of postage and paper expense sending to 22k ST holders and the thousands of members.

The letters will be landing on doormats from Monday onwards.

Source ...ticket office manager.

As a postie i can say that I've not seen any letters yet. If they turn up tomorrow ill let you all know so you can hassle my colleagues for them! 

1 minute ago, The Raptor said:

As a postie i can say that I've not seen any letters yet. If they turn up tomorrow ill let you all know so you can hassle my colleagues for them! 

Ah, a postie, any idea where  my  clutch release bearing clips that i ordered three weeks ago are? Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Ah, a postie, any idea where  my  clutch release bearing clips that i ordered three weeks ago are? Thanks in advance.

Excellent work Raptoro!!!!! They arrived within minutes of me asking you to sort it out.  Cheers I owe you a pint.👍

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Option One

All done. 

Did you do that on line or via the post? 

• Like 1

Didn't realise I was entitled to one for my away membership.

I'll give it to the CSF as it will likely only be about £10,

• Like 1

....if we get to a cup final and 10000 of us are let in at wembley.

Just a thought that NCFC will know who took their rebate and who donated back to the club when choosing?????

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

....if we get to a cup final and 10000 of us are let in at wembley.

Just a thought that NCFC will know who took their and who donated back to the club when choosing?????

If you're insinuating the club would only sell tickets to those who didn't take their rebate, I think you've got a very low opinion of the club.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, king canary said:

If you're insinuating the club would only sell tickets to those who didn't take their rebate, I think you've got a very low opinion of the club.

I say this half tongue - in -cheekly

...but if you're asking if I would be surprised if something like that was suddenly announced closer to the time....I'm afraid the answer would be 'no'

What will determine the 300 or so who attend behind closed door matches?

Perhaps the Directors will be there or maybe they will be deemed in higher risk age groups?

Just now, essex canary said:

What will determine the 300 or so who attend behind closed door matches?

Perhaps the Directors will be there or maybe they will be deemed in higher risk age groups?

They are press,  media, medics, officials the like.

NO 'fans' will be allowed.

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...but if you're asking if I would be surprised if something like that was suddenly announced closer to the time....I'm afraid the answer would be 'no'

I think that is an unfairly cynical view of our club and the people running it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Given the way that the membership schemes were dreamed up at the start of this season....I'm afraid thats the view I take.

They'll have to use some 'critetia' if narrowing 22k down to 10k ?

10 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Good grief. Honestly.

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

At the start of the season many of the fans who paid their 50 pounds away membership charge couldn't get a ticket for West Ham.

At the same time though the Club sold luxury all in coach packages from Carrow Road for £200 plus.

Are you saying money doesn't talk?

Just now, essex canary said:

At the start of the season many of the fans who paid their 50 pounds away membership charge couldn't get a ticket for West Ham.

At the same time though the Club sold luxury all in coach packages from Carrow Road for £200 plus.

Are you saying money doesn't talk?

No, I'm saying that the specific idea of the club punishing those who took their rebate by not selling them hypothetical FA Cup final tickets is hugely unlikely to happen. 

What you're talking about is hardly the same thing.

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Didn't realise I was entitled to one for my away membership.

I'll give it to the CSF as it will likely only be about £10,

If there is a rebate on this, I won’t be asking for it back-the £50 was well worth it as I reckon I got tickets for 4 games that I probably wouldn’t have got otherwise 👍

Didn't realise the rebate on my season ticket would be £130ish - to be fair I didn't realise how long we'd been in lockdown either!

Now to make a decision on what option to take.