Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Service unavailable

it's easily solved - just pour some cold tea into one of the USB ports, give a bit of a shake and it will be working again

ps not decaff, or herbal tea

See the new changes have made little difference to the reliability of the site

• Like 1

On 07/05/2020 at 22:39, Bill said:

it's easily solved - just pour some cold tea into one of the USB ports, give a bit of a shake and it will be working again

ps not decaff, or herbal tea

so you didn't take up my tip ?

it also stops children from seeing adult material

a sort of

PG Tip

• Like 1

I had that Sat when I logged in to check the pools results and again this morning, whats going on Pete?

Yes, its a problem with Safari browser apparently...   I get  this problem on the computer and no response on the iPhone.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 16.40.28.png

8 hours ago, Surfer said:

Yes, its a problem with Safari browser apparently...   I get  this problem on the computer and no response on the iPhone.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 16.40.28.png

Mine just starts to load then stops and I’m left with a grey screen. If I do manage to get on, I click a thread title and that then starts to load before stopping.

Yes that's the symptom I have on the iPhone - basically it starts an then stops. I had a similar problem with Twitter the other day, except in that case it was fine from the phone but just would not load from Safari on the laptop..... a clue there Pete?

Hah! I just got the same error message from Firefox. So the symptom seems to be trying to access the Bulletin Board from the main Pinkun site, and not accessing the board from cached web History - and once in I could navigate to new threads.  At least that is true for FireFox, Safari still does not work if you try that trick....

I just tried Google browser on iPhone and got the error message

"  The site can't be reached . The webpage might be temporarily down... "    ERR_FAILED. 

I wonder of Apple did a security update? Or more likely someone forgot to enable a needed security feature for the BB.

Edited by Surfer

Tried every browser available on Apple and none of them are any good

Yes, the forum is now a kind of RAF blue!

Edited by sonyc

I think that a numpty firewall must have been fitted.

I've had, and having no problems using Firefox on a laptop.

Perhaps someone has put a spike in it somewhere, or maybe the R number is too high - ur perhaps if you pull a neck chief over the bottom half of your face like the baddies in cowboy films that might help.

ps I am going to use that neck chief idea when picking my lottery tickets, with a healthy dose of Vitamin D supplements, and if I do win I will certainly be wearing a mask, as I don't want to give any of that lottery to anyone else 😆

Why when I try to post a new message, the last one appears, this is getting truly ridiculous 

SOMEONE SOMEWHERE SORT THIS OUT 

Like the 2 Ronnie's mastermind sketch...🙂

Yes canary king the forum has turned blue

Edited by sonyc