Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Supermoon tonight

Tonight is the last super moon of the year so should be worth popping outside. It's called the Flower Moon. 

I'm so bored I Googled it. It's called a super moon because it seems bigger at the moment which is something to do with the orbit not being circular. I got a bit confused to be honest. 

The interesting bit for me is that the full moons were originally named by the Native American Indians (or whatever we're meant to call them). They named them after what they could see in nature at the time. They must have had a lot of time on their hands 🌕

Edited by dylanisabaddog

I thought the OP title 'Supermoon' tonight, was when after everyone has applauded the NHS, Emergency staff and key workers etc....They've all then gotta drop their kecks and bare their ar$es in a combined 'Up Yours' to the corona virus...?

I've showered especially.....

6 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I thought the OP title 'Supermoon' tonight, was when after everyone has applauded the NHS, Emergency staff and key workers etc....They've all then gotta drop their kecks and bare their ar$es in a combined 'Up Yours' to the corona virus...?

I've showered especially.....

Glad to have been of assistance in your hygiene regime. I shall stick to my bath on Sunday. Can't let the moon get in the way of my routine