Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Let's all do the pools week 8

The English PP games are coming to a close. However I think we can keep this going for a couple more weeks.

Don't forget these threads are open to all so why not get involved? You just need to...

• Choose one match that you think will end in a score draw.
  • The matches obviously aren't played but there is a Pools Panel who judge what the outcome would have been.
  • Any money won will go to the CSF like with the usual Rays Funds.
  • This is kindly financed by our anonymous benefactor PUPanon and open to all posters from any part of this message board.
  • We also have a competition between ourselves for who wins the most points from their picks 

This week's 11 will be chosen by our brilliant new recruit Pockthorpe on Friday evening.

There's about 17 games listed on PaddyPower if anyone would like to take up PUPanon's kind offer and try to pick a winning set from the real games being played this weekend?

Good luck and here are this week's matches...

Or perhaps not. I screenshotted and cut like normal but can't post the images.

You can find the here.

https://www.footballpools.com/pool-games/classic-pools

They are the set that starts with Aston Villa v Arsenal and ends with Lugano v FC Zuerich.

@Pete Raven Can you help? Can't send pms or post pictures.

1664209092_Screenshot(73).thumb.png.e168a4f4e42fcbc10377a1cdd08c0ed4.png1529315241_Screenshot(74).png.1d960cb1b257b0b559c3cd4720e78388.png

Edited by nutty nigel

Hello Pups . Hope you’re all safe and well .

Oo - er , all those rum foreign games 😀 !  Thanks for all the picks so far , keep them coming ! 
What time on Friday do you want the selections by Nutty ? 

Edited by Pockthorpe

22 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Hello Pups . Hope you’re all safe and well .

Oo - er , all those foreign games 😀 !  Thanks for all the picks so far , keep them coming ! 
What time on Friday do you want the selections by Nutty ? 

Anytime Friday evening is good for me👍

I'll take the Pupanon pepsi challenge and try to find a winning six this weekend 🤞

I just checked next week and there's still a coupon with English and European games. But after that it's the Australian Pools. So I reckon one more week of this and then it's wait and see what happens with our football. What do others think?

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll take the Pupanon pepsi challenge and try to find a winning six this weekend 🤞

I just checked next week and there's still a coupon with English and European games. But after that it's the Australian Pools. So I reckon one more week of this and then it's wait and see what happens with our football. What do others think?

Well done Nutty .

I haven’t been doing Pups very long at all so I’ll just go along with whatever .

By the way , I’ll be posting the pools picks about 8 this  evening , so if you’ve got one let’s be having it ! Thanks for the selections so far folks 👍👍

Edited by Pockthorpe

11 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I think we should call a halt now, with Kathy top of the table. I am sure all PUPs would regard that as fair...😊