Is it just me or is it absolutely ridiculous for us to be kicking off at 11:15 on sunday. i can accept that many city fans who couldnt have watched the game through lack of tickets will now be able to see all the action. But i''ve had my ticket since August when it came out in the hat-trick plan. I live in worcester. according to the AA routeplanner it''s a 3:55hr drive. it doesnt usually take this long but i will still have to be out the house by 6:30 LATEST on sunday morning. As we will need to park etc etc. This to me seems slightly unfair. anyone else with similar journeys?

Stop moaning, many would love to go to the game but are without tickets. I suggest that you get an early night on Saturday, cuddle up with your Teddy and make an early start,.

Think about al those that travel down on a Saturday afternoon game that have to travel back home and arrive in the early hours!

i can think of at least 11 other things that pee me off more. tell me something, does 45 minutes really make that much difference to your sleep pattern ? If so, dont come!

[quote user="Tom Blazak"]Is it just me or is it absolutely ridiculous for us to be kicking off at 11:15 on sunday. i can accept that many city fans who couldnt have watched the game through lack of tickets will now be able to see all the action. But i''ve had my ticket since August when it came out in the hat-trick plan. I live in worcester. according to the AA routeplanner it''s a 3:55hr drive. it doesnt usually take this long but i will still have to be out the house by 6:30 LATEST on sunday morning. As we will need to park etc etc. This to me seems slightly unfair. anyone else with similar journeys?
[/quote]

I will be driving up from Brighton, as ever.  Cannot wait.  Probably have to leave similar time, but I would leave at midnight to see us beat the scum again.

im chuffed i got tickets - just seems like a bit of a ridiculous start. and id imagine those who get home in the early hours will be the same people leaving at stupid o clock to get to the game on sunday if they have tickets. oh well. early night it is then!

They don''t want anyone having too many beers, fair enough given the visitors I suppose.Still not as bad as one time coming back from the binners game at their hovel a few years back.Bloody train stopped for 15 minutes somewhere near Diss just to make sure we''d miss last orders back home...I was fuming!

i have to work sunday and finish at 9:45 am.... it''s going to be tight by the time i have got home got changed and out again!

am trying to get the day off but it isnt easy....

jas :) 

Swings and roundabouts mate!

No doubt you dont gloat when you stroll on down to Coventry, Derby, Leicester and Stoke half hour before the game, with the prospect of West Brom and Birmingham next season, ...life aint that bad.

From a ticketless Canary living outside Norfolk

Yeah, I am. I''m on nights the night before and after so will have between 2-3 hours sleep before getting up to watch us beat the binners (hopefully).An afternoon kick off would have been nice.

11.15 is the middle of the night for a sunday.  i agree  a early kick-off is necessary  for the lager swilling fraternity to exercise self-control, but surely 12 noon should be the earliest kick-off time.11.15 means i''ll have to queue outside morrisons at 10 to ensure i have time to decently snaffle a huge fry-up without inviting complaints from my inner workings!

Quite agree Yellow Fever, my typical home game starts at 7.00am Saturday - train to Edinburgh, Flybe to Norwich and bus into the City. Returning Sunday PM!