JF

Germany’s return is going well....

36 minutes ago, Pugin said:

I seriously wonder if this T guy believes in the benefits of eugenics. There is quite a lot of evidence to suggest that he does:

• Seeking to target / blame those with physical imperfections, in this case those who are overweight or obese.
  • Perpetuating the bizarre claim that 'racism is a known biological trait'. Elsewhere he has said that people are born as inherent racists. This is totally and absolutely wrong. I was not born a racist and don't have a racist bone in my body, so I think the observation is offensive and dangerous.
  • Overt nationalism, perversely in favour of his adopted country rather than his country of birth. He's not the first to have done that!

There are still many people who believe in the benefits of maintaining the purity of an Aryan race and I find parts of Germany to be eerie and uncomfortable because you can walk down the street and sense the 'purity' of the population. 

If the current government were eugenisists (and there is a silent nod in that direction in the extreme right wing of the party, without naming names as that would just inflame and deviate the conversation), then the targeted groups would be poor immigrants, the physically impaired, the under-educated, and no doubt some other unfashionable groups. 

I am not saying that T is a nazista (although he could be), more that the views he express resonate a linear development of eugenic ideas, fit for the mid-21st century.

Eugenics. That's a great word. Where did you get that Pugin? Were you educated abroad per chance?

10 minutes ago, T said:

That is a very desperate attempt to deflect from the fact that majority of UK adults are overweight having serious health implications and a major burden on the NHS.  That is the point that needs addressing and apparently Boris now agrees with. 

All the studies show that people are naturally biased to people like themselves. Of course racism is a problem in society. The Brexit campaign knew and played the immigration race card big time. 

Germany has done a lot better at managing the crisis than the UK. That is the point that needs to be addressed unless you don’t care about UK lives. 

if you have problems with Eugenics  and racism as I do then good for you and suggest you address that at Cummings and the Brexiteers and UK immigration policy. 

Mmm, I haven't met any Germans like you T, nor Brits for that matter

Basics of good communication.  Repeat Repeat Repeat because some are clearly struggling to grasp what are obvious issues in the UK . Boris should try it.

I’m concerned that UK has dealt with the crisis poorly compared to Germany as I read on a daily basis while others are more concerned about comparisons being made which reflect poorly on the government and themselves thus seeking  to attack deflect and deny from the poor performance and poor choices rather than dealing with the issues.  

4 minutes ago, T said:

Basics of good communication.  Repeat Repeat Repeat 

Goebbels mantra

How do you find time to work T? You have studied so much that it would seem impossible to fit into a usual working life and environment.

8 minutes ago, T said:

Basics of good communication.  Repeat Repeat Repeat because some are clearly struggling to grasp what are obvious issues in the UK . Boris should try it.

I’m concerned that UK has dealt with the crisis poorly compared to Germany as I read on a daily basis while others are more concerned about comparisons being made which reflect poorly on the government and themselves thus seeking  to attack deflect and deny from the poor performance and poor choices rather than dealing with the issues.  

Who are the some?

Where else do you communicate this T? 

You are keen to preach to a few hundred football supporters, there must be bigger platforms for you spread the key messages. 

Go on reply

18 minutes ago, C Goodenough said:

Who are the some?

Where else do you communicate this T? 

You are keen to preach to a few hundred football supporters, there must be bigger platforms for you spread the key messages. 

Go on reply

You really aren't getting this are you Goodeneougho? What Mr T says is right , and that's that.  He doesn't have to answer questions from the likes of us. And......

He ain't getting on no plane, Fool!!!..... Except a German one, of course. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

T studied Sports Science which probably attracts and encourages those with a propensity towards elitism. Unfortunately for T he could break into the working world of sports science which I imagine depends a lot on 'who you know' to get in

So T, embittered by the experience of seeing lesser people having the career moves abroad and blames all those non-elite, thick people for not having the life he wanted. T is of polish extraction and was bullied at school. This is his payback time.