If you went to the Theatre Royal to see Romeo and Juliet and they only performed the first two Acts, would you expect to pay for the full play?

NO!! NO YOU BLINKING WOULDN'T!!

If I've paid for five Acts, I expect five Acts and if that cannot be provided I want a bloody refund - and not just for the 3 missing acts either!! I WOULD EXPECT A FULL REFUND.

It's the same principle here. If I've paid for a season ticket, I expect to see a season. To it's conclusion. If the club can't supply that then I want a full refund. They must be insured and if they aren't then that's not my problem either. And anyway, £500x20,000 is only £10,000,000 and they've just got all that Sky money and it isn't as though it has been spent on the squad. They'd only waste it anyway. On Naismith or something. 

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

If you went to the Theatre Royal to see Romeo and Juliet and they only performed the first two Acts, would you expect to pay for the full play?

If I've paid for five Acts, I expect five Acts and if that cannot be provided I want a bloody refund - and not just for the 3 missing acts either!! I WOULD EXPECT A FULL REFUND.

It's the same principle here. If I've paid for a season ticket, I expect to see a season. To it's conclusion. If the club can't supply that then I want a full refund. They must be insured and if they aren't then that's not my problem either. And anyway, £500x20,000 is only £10,000,000 and they've just got all that Sky money and it isn't as though it has been spent on the squad. They'd only waste it anyway. On Naismith or something. 

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK

Sassy Fishing GIF - Sassy Fishing Gay GIFs

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sassy Fishing GIF - Sassy Fishing Gay GIFs

I didnt realise I had an audience when I was out Angling yesterday. If I'd know you were filming I'd have worn something nice and had me hair done. 

10 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I didnt realise I had an audience when I was out Angling yesterday. If I'd know you were filming I'd have worn something nice and had me hair done. 

I got what i was looking for thanks wcorkio.

Florida offshore FISHING MADNESS fishing with luiza, offshore fishing, top 10 best, best fishing, top fishing destination, fishing girls, bikini girls, sandbars, small bikini, tsunami holographic swim bait, capt jimmy nelson, saltlife, fishing rods, how to fishing video, amberjack, seadek, pesca, pescaria, brazilian girl, big fish, fishing videos, florida fishing, elas na pesca, sunshine state, tufline, yozuri, how to tie uni knot, girl tying fishing knot, grouper fishing discover-bikini fishing GIF

35 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK

You wouldn't have missed much. Slapstick comedy my **** - I never laughed once. Well, apart from when they all killed themselves at the end...

I prefer 'West Side Story' to R&J.....Same tale but it's more moderner.....an' the ladies in it are quite pretty.....

Quite simply rebates are a moral must cause season ticket holders have paid for a seasons worth of home games but will not see all of this seasons home games if they even get to be played.

I'd be happy for the 5 remaining home games we won't be able to attend to be used as credit on future season ticket purchases but its understandable in these financially straining times if many fans will require a cash refund.

Like I said when I purchased an away membership for next season before this current crisis began, in doing so I've already given my the club my charity donation cause its likely we won't be in the Championship and away tickets won't be in demand as they would be in the Premiership! 

Edited by kingsway

Does anybody know when these rebates can be claimed?

Last I heard was they were waiting for a decision to be made about whether the season would be completed.

Can we get at our money quicker than that? And can we have the ticket back if there's suddenly a change in plans?

4 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK

Hilarious.

Can anyone that also pays with direct debit clarify when the start/end date is....

For example.. do the instalments start from the first game of the season, therefore meaning that season isn't fully paid for until the start of the next season?

I'm going to spend my rebate on all 10 volumes of the 'Guiness Book Of Other People's Money' to help me decide what to spend mine on and whether it's worth it.

9 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

If you went to the Theatre Royal to see Romeo and Juliet 

I'd bet a not insignificant sum that the closest anyone on here has got to visiting the Theatre Royal for a Shakespeare production is going for Chas and Dave.

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

On 04/05/2020 at 16:05, TeemuVanBasten said:

I've already cancelled my renewal, and I'll keep the £499 in case football fans everywhere are going to need to find the money to create new phoenix clubs over the next few years. I'll keep it aside in case we need to build Norwich City 1902 up from the 11th tier.

Good grief you just get worse, don't you?

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I got what i was looking for thanks wcorkio.

Florida offshore FISHING MADNESS fishing with luiza, offshore fishing, top 10 best, best fishing, top fishing destination, fishing girls, bikini girls, sandbars, small bikini, tsunami holographic swim bait, capt jimmy nelson, saltlife, fishing rods, how to fishing video, amberjack, seadek, pesca, pescaria, brazilian girl, big fish, fishing videos, florida fishing, elas na pesca, sunshine state, tufline, yozuri, how to tie uni knot, girl tying fishing knot, grouper fishing discover-bikini fishing GIF

You're the only person on this forum who feels the need to post pictures of young girls wearing little clothing. 

I bet you're one of those guys that when you're not on this forum you're stood in nightclub corners staring at all girls dancing, aren't you?

Edited by Terminally Yellow

I'm happy to continue paying my season ticket until we actually know what's happening with football. When that happens, I'll make a decision based on my situation and options available to me. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I'm happy to continue paying my season ticket until we actually know what's happening with football. When that happens, I'll make a decision based on my situation and options available to me. 

Seems rational.

I am very disappointed, as I have already paid for next seasons ticket, and without even asking they reduced the price, due to me reaching a certain age, so I will not be able to claim as much back as I thought I would be able to. 

14 hours ago, By Heck It's Fleck said:

Can anyone that also pays with direct debit clarify when the start/end date is....

For example.. do the instalments start from the first game of the season, therefore meaning that season isn't fully paid for until the start of the next season?

The first DD started on the last working day of March for the 20/21 season.

Of course the beauty of all this is that the staff who will be processing the refunds have all been furloughed. So we will be getting Jack ****.

The club aren't daft. Ryanair tactics.

Our Club or a business?   

One of the members at our golf club has asked for compensation and its caused massive embarrassment to him.   We all argued that this is 'Our Club' and we have to support it at this time.    The very idea of claiming compensation when it wasn't the clubs fault has met with some outrage.    Fees due this month and most (if able) are paying to support the club regardless of what happens. 

Slightly different scenario as compared to Norwich the golf club runs close to break even every year but only slightly different.   Still, Norwich aren't Liverpool or Man Utd, and it is still 'Our Club'!   

OTBC   

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The first DD started on the last working day of March for the 20/21 season.

Thankya sir! Have gotten so used to it coming out not sure what period it covers 🙂

So we've already made two payments for next season. Be really interested to see what options we are presented with!  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

Our Club or a business?   

One of the members at our golf club has asked for compensation and its caused massive embarrassment to him.   We all argued that this is 'Our Club' and we have to support it at this time.    The very idea of claiming compensation when it wasn't the clubs fault has met with some outrage.    Fees due this month and most (if able) are paying to support the club regardless of what happens. 

Slightly different scenario as compared to Norwich the golf club runs close to break even every year but only slightly different.   Still, Norwich aren't Liverpool or Man Utd, and it is still 'Our Club'!   

OTBC   

So you shamed a member of your golf club into not getting any money back for a service your golf club now doesn't offer?

Grand.

Although the fact your talking about golf club membership fees suggests your probably in the bracket of people who can afford to not claim a refund.

What a **** of a  club for keeping our money until an announcement has been made. We all know the games won't be played. And in any case if they gave us OUR money back and the games were played we could have a priority window to buy them back again.

Typical of the cook and her cohorts😡😠

Edited by nutty nigel

9 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What a **** of  club for keeping our money until an announcement has been made. We all know the games won't be played. And in any case if they gave us OUR money back and the games were played we could have a priority window to buy them back again.

Typical of the cook and her cohorts😡😠

They would probably charge £50 to rejoin the season ticket list.

I can only assume the father & son comedy act went down better when you work-shopped it on the family whatsapp group.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

They would probably charge £50 to rejoin the season ticket list.

Yes, they've treated us abysmally ever since the cook and her cohorts stole the club in 1996. 😠😡