Sign in to follow this  
dickleburgh

There's only one way to decide this...

My idea still best, each team puts up their three best FIFA 20 players, live stream the games and settle it without breaking social distancing rules! 

Have to be from your 25 man squad or Under 23's, Man City not allowed to put up their professional esports team. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Sunflowers is the answer. 20 sunflowers in a line against a wall in a sunny place. Each labeled with a PL club's name. The final league table would be from the tallest to the shortest at a late summer date to be agreed.

This could be shown live on TV so that those who enjoy cricket and golf would have something to watch too. Job's a good 'un...

Edited by nutty nigel

To Quote Harry Hill, who, my granddaughter (6) assures me, is "a very silly man Grandad"

There's only one way to decide this........................Fiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttt!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Sunflowers is the answer. 20 sunflowers in a line against a wall in a sunny place. Each labeled with a PL club's name. The final league table would be from the tallest to the shortest at a late summer date to be agreed.

This could be shown live on TV so that those who enjoy cricket and golf would have something to watch too. Job's a good 'un...

Out of reactions, but 😂 

52 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I prefer the blackadder approach bear breasted and each holding an 8 pound baby 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnAWLx5_jO8-_t9dBaCAs_sfeZh4HLV_bgcBhLX3bgkhany61X&usqp=CAU

There should be a televised at Aintree Grand National racing event consisting of all the Premier league football mascots and including the top 3 football mascots of the Championship....The Liverpool Mascot 'Mighty Red' is allowed a 150 yard head start....Although to appease the watching on TV Leeds Utd supporters, our 'Captain Canary', Villa's 'Hercules Lion' and Bournemouth's 'Cherry Bear' for the deciding prestigious promotion/relegation event, have to wear deep sea diving boots.....

How about this :

Top 2 in Champs. & play-off winners play bottom 3 in PL in a mini league to decide who gets promotion/relegation. Not perfect but looks fairer to me than most other suggestions. Would be quite exciting too.