2 minutes ago, Bill said:

given that it is impossible to prove otherwise for either of us then even you should be able to guess what my response is

and others might wonder why you and the same suspects get so agitated when I merely point out 'coincidences'

I can prove it, I have a friend at Archant and with the other persons permission I will get confirmation that I only have 1 log in.

You want proof I'll get it, so just say who and I'll do the rest Billy Boy.

All I need from you is your confirmation that you'll pay the grand.

And you don't merely do anything, as I said before if you were less sanctimonious people might actually acknowledge some of your posts that make sense, as it is most of them either get ignored or a reaction, I appreciate that you're probably posting for a reaction so this is mine. 

Step up or shut up 🤔

3 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I can prove it, I have a friend at Archant and with the other persons permission I will get confirmation that I only have 1 log in.

You want proof I'll get it, so just say who and I'll do the rest Billy Boy.

All I need from you is your confirmation that you'll pay the grand.

And you don't merely do anything, as I said before if you were less sanctimonious people might actually acknowledge some of your posts that make sense, as it is most of them either get ignored or a reaction, I appreciate that you're probably posting for a reaction so this is mine. 

Step up or shut up 🤔

Surely anyone could have multiple accounts and    Archant wouldn’t be able to prove anything. Your partner or friend could set one up but you could be the poster. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Surely anyone could have multiple accounts and    Archant wouldn’t be able to prove anything. Your partner or friend could set one up but you could be the poster. 

Oh well in that case you're clearly Bill's second account then 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Oh well in that case you're clearly Bill's second account then 🤷‍♂️

You sussed me ! 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

You sussed me ! 

Exactly, see how easy it is to accuse someone of something simply because they agreed with another person's post.

If certain people genuinely believe that people have more than one account that person needs help as the paranoia levels have gone way beyond normal.

I expect someone will be along to claim that I have spoilt another thread - by reply to an unwarranted attack. My post stands on its evidence. Something you chose to ignore.

As you should know you cannot prove a negative so best have a sleep and it won't seem so bad in the morning.

Whether folk read my posts or not, that is up to them just as it is if they wish to reply, or not.

However, when those replies consist of lies about me, or concerns within that thread I hold the same right whether to reply or not. That is pretty much how a forum works (in parts).

And be assured, I do not post to get a reaction, as that would require me to change my stance just to achieve that aim. And would be a rather bizarre way to spend one's time.

I wish you no ill will, but also be assured that making the comments you did will invariably get a response.

3 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Exactly, see how easy it is to accuse someone of something simply because they agreed with another person's post.

If certain people genuinely believe that people have more than one account that person needs help as the paranoia levels have gone way beyond normal.

I think I just proved how easy it could be to have multiple accounts and no one could prove anything.

20 hours ago, Bill said:

We created this, it's time we took responsibility

Who's this WE you're speaking of Bill??

I certainly didn't advocate for crazy wages, ridiculous transfer fees or being held to ransom by a TV company, at the time of Sutton's and then Cole's moves, I said that it was crazy money and worried about an upwards spiral if that trend continued.

I hate that European football now basically means the Champions League because everything else is seen as tinpot.

I hate that the FA and League Cups are seen as worthless by most clubs (and many fans) because the PL takes priority over all else due to the finances it now holds.

I hate that clubs are running at massive losses at times, whilst paying people 100k a week to sit on the bench.

And NONE of it was my doing, nor did I support it either, but a handful of fans grumbling and having the odd protest would have done the square root of jack all to prevent it either.

The Premier League is a hot mess these days, with rich billionaires using clubs as playthings, biased officials, sterile grounds and players who half the time are little less than mercenaries chasing the next big pay packet. Where are the 1 club players anymore? Where are the players who want to play for their country with pride instead of filling their wallets? Where are the managers that want to develop from their academy and look for raw talent instead of just getting out the chequebook (Farke aside)?

This season has been far less entertaining and enjoyable than the previous one, and it's not simply about results either, but to try to blame the fans for this whole sorry situation is both ludicrous and unfair.