Sign in to follow this  
pete

Allies against relegation

23 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Has football gone that stupid and immoral that it forgets the most important people? The Fans. And people who go to Carrow Road, mainly through love of their club once a fortnight are being told to get lost because it is more important that Manure up their sales of shirts in Malyasia and that a TV channel increases its advertisers

The feeling I get in the reports I read on the subject is that the fans are rarely mentioned or discussed. The words 'integrity of the game' appear though.

The central concept of 'behind closed doors' quite clearly precludes the fans.

Looking online John Cross is actually the Mirror's Arsenal correspondent. Interesting in that there have been plenty of articles about how not finishing the season may hit Arsenal financially. Makes you wonder who may be briefing all those details of this premier league meeting....

Liverpool want the season null and voided due to playing again will endanger their players ?

’ O didn’t notice that’s for the Women’s Super League team who are facing relegation ‘

The six clubs with problems would do well to be throwing this in the pot at the next meeting and questioning the hypocrisy.

It's not about money it is all about the integrity of the game.  Putting peoples lives at risk does not show any integrity.

PL bosses happy to put lives at risk.  Should we take that stance and tell them to stuff Project Restart now that would show integrity.

28 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Looks like Aston Villa's legal team might be our new best friends over the coming days/weeks?....

And Bournemouths.

The PL could potentially be about to p off some really powerful people.....lets see how that plans out for them 😂

The upper echelons of our club seem to have been noticeably quiet on the subject. Perhaps Webber has a cunning plan. If he pulls this off I'll even consider waiving my refund! 

Just now, Barry Brockes said:

The upper echelons of our club seem to have been noticeably quiet on the subject. Perhaps Webber has a cunning plan. If he pulls this off I'll even consider waiving my refund! 

I have been very pleased we have been quiet publicly. Perhaps we haven't got a lot to shout about in our position but I'm just hoping we continue to be outwardly polite and helpful. We need EPL friends.

48 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Looks like Aston Villa's legal team might be our new best friends over the coming days/weeks?....

I'm sure that we have our own equally good legal team on the case. if we don't then we should do.

14 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I have been very pleased we have been quiet publicly. Perhaps we haven't got a lot to shout about in our position but I'm just hoping we continue to be outwardly polite and helpful. We need EPL friends.

We've said what we needed to say publicly, that being that of course we'd love to finish the season when its safe to do so. 

What more needs to be said.

2 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

We've said what we needed to say publicly, that being that of course we'd love to finish the season when its safe to do so. 

What more needs to be said.

Agree. Of course.

Yet some clubs have said quite a lot (West Ham, Brighton, Villa). 

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Agree. Of course.

Yet some clubs have said quite a lot (West Ham, Brighton, Villa). 

We're the easy target because we're bottom and little old Norwicb only complaining because they are.

Let the others make all the noise 👍

Yes, that was the thrust of my original post actually. Let others fire bullets. 

2 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

I'm sure that we have our own equally good legal team on the case. if we don't then we should do.

I hope that team doesn't include any of the posters here who are under the misapprehension they understand the law of defamation...😂🤓

Keep our powder dry at the moment and then pile in at the appropriate time. 

My view is we do not kick another ball this season - I just think it is morally wrong and undermines lockdown and the NHS. Appreciate these may be extreme views to some on here, but I have my reasons and that's where my head is at.

Ultimately NCFC will have to put up or shut up.