Sign in to follow this  
Alan Ball

Flem and partners

Once again when we play against good opposition we show the lack of class.Last time worthy let rip with his words we saw changes at the back Flem and shacks dropped.Should he try rehmen with shacks on sunday both have shown against prem players they have ability.Doc has done well this season against average players but as soon as quality arrives out come the same old failings.After driving home after that display, now is the time to make the changes or there will be many of us driving nowhere in the future.Lets give the players in the squad a chance it worked last season near the end with safri shacks ashton etc so lets do it now.

Totally, Doherty is not good enough he is slow, clumbsy and sits off. Hopefully Earnie will show his and Flems shortcomings in training with his pace. I am totally fed up with him getting MOM when we concede a hatfull, just because everyone else is so bad and he actually turns up does''nt make him good. Get the new lads in there now and build for next season, we will never finish anywhere with him in the line up. Me and my mate saw one of the Preston forwards give him a 5 yard headstart over 10 yards and Doc lost by 5 (Fact) Think he got MOM that day (Purely because he ran up the pitch totally out of position in the last 5 minutes out of frustration tackled someone and won us a throw in!) That was about the most we had to cheer that day! He still got skinned by there forwards and we conceded 3 though at home. Give shacks when fit and get Dav in on loan and see how they get on. Hopefully we will have a solid partnership with which to start next season.

Because the team are that bad it does''nt mean Doc is good, We have just got lower expectations.

We have conceded more than everyone in the division bar crewe.

Finally Hughes has not been tried at right back why?

Bet we get linched for this Al?

[quote user="Alan Ball"]Once again when we play against good opposition we show the lack of class.Last time worthy let rip with his words we saw changes at the back Flem and shacks dropped.Should he try rehmen with shacks on sunday both have shown against prem players they have ability.Doc has done well this season against average players but as soon as quality arrives out come the same old failings.After driving home after that display, now is the time to make the changes or there will be many of us driving nowhere in the future.Lets give the players in the squad a chance it worked last season near the end with safri shacks ashton etc so lets do it now.[/quote]

How has Rehman shown he''s got prem class?? - he''s hardly played for Fulham! I''m happy for him to be given a go but with the Doc who has been great for most of the season. He is a player who thrives on confidence and when he has confidence he''s awesome. He''s clearly been our most consistent performer this season!!!

Literally Doherty''s first poor performance since August, and the knives are out already. He''s pretty much single-handedly stopped us from getting a thrashing in most games this season.

Sorry, but this kind of attitude really gets my goat.