Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I Wonder What Waveney Would Make Of This ?

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

For dancing? Honestly, the state of you.

I mean, Til knew what he was doing baiting him. Equally pathetic.

Edited by South Sider

12 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

2 words spring to mind End and Bell 

All that crap from the previous 'Todd Cantwell mental struggles' thread still hadn't stopped you then?

I mean, you abandoned the Jobsworth account because most agreed you should basically f*** off. Do you think posting (obviously, I might add) under a new account wipes that clean?

Honestly, you're complete scum sunshine. Actual scum.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, South Sider said:

All that crap from the previous 'Todd Cantwell mental struggles' thread still hadn't stopped you then?

I mean, you abandoned the Jobsworth account because most agreed you should basically f*** off. Do you think posting (obviously, I might add) under a new account wipes that clean?

Honestly, you're complete scum sunshine. Actual scum.

Sounds like you are not doing well during the lock down

stay strong and stay off the internet! 

I suppose not wearing gloves indoors is something but a hat is not good manners.

31 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

You should do a video of yourself being all miserable on the internet and moaning about how others pass their time!

16 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

To be fair to him it was very very good 

Why not be fair to him all the time? 

Quality player, could do with keeping hold of him if Duda is the best we could find in January. 

Different generation to me, but always comes across as a genuine, good hearted and likeable young man.  Always gives 100% and a very talented footballer.  I don’t understand what he is doing, but if it makes him happy and isn’t hurting anyone, what’s the problem?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Bottle....

Why on earth was that filmed in portrait!

Either way, I love the stick the Spurs fans give him only to become instantly enraged the second he gives them the ssh! gesture.

Edited by Hillhead
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, South Sider said:

I mean, Til knew what he was doing baiting him. Equally pathetic.

I have to agree South Sider. When I saw the thread title, I didn't think much of it, but when I saw the content, I thought the same as you, deliberate baiting.

7 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

I have to agree South Sider. When I saw the thread title, I didn't think much of it, but when I saw the content, I thought the same as you, deliberate baiting.

I agree and I was stupid enough to bite! 

46 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

And he wonders why people on here give him grief. He may not be Midlands or Waveney, but he's almost as bad, only in different ways.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

19 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

To be fair I do to think there was any baiting going on. I personally do not believe that the person behind the many Waveney personas actually dislikes Todd Cantwell, it just appears to be a character trait of the persona created for this message board, might be wrong, but that is what I believe.........

29 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

And he wonders why people on here give him grief. He may not be Midlands or Waveney, but he's almost as bad, only in different ways.

Some people do take themselves too seriously. 

Never understood culturally why it is ok for men to be topless and women not to be.  For what it's worth, I think women look better with a top on, it always gives a hint of what is underneath and can be much sexier.  Men showing off their torsos is not any better, I just don't want to see it - if you've got it, it is obvious without having to cavort half naked in front of a camera.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Never understood culturally why it is ok for men to be topless and women not to be.  For what it's worth, I think women look better with a top on, it always gives a hint of what is underneath and can be much sexier.  Men showing off their torsos is not any better, I just don't want to see it - if you've got it, it is obvious without having to cavort half naked in front of a camera.

Does it make you feel some things that make you uncomfortable?