Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

what does "we'll be ok," mean?

worthys post match comments after last nights dross was "we''ll be ok," what the hell does that mean? he really has lost it and should go now. he says earnshaw will score goals if people work hard and create chances for him. he obviously hasnt watched much of city this season because creating chances is something we havent done regularly thats why we are where we are. he needs to revamp the whole team if he stays although preferably he would do the honourable thing and resign, although i know that wont happen.

[quote user="baldyboy"]worthys post match comments after last nights dross was "we''ll be ok," what the hell does that mean? he really has lost it and should go now. he says earnshaw will score goals if people work hard and create chances for him. he obviously hasnt watched much of city this season because creating chances is something we havent done regularly thats why we are where we are. he needs to revamp the whole team if he stays although preferably he would do the honourable thing and resign, although i know that wont happen.[/quote]

If Worthy thinks ''being ok'' is a satisfactory season for us then he really is deluded! Come on - the man has to go now before we''re ''not ok'' i.e. in League 1!!!!!!!!!!!