nutty nigel

Let's all do the pools week 7

Hello PUPPPs. It’s Wednesday again so time to start dreaming of 8 draws for the CSF. Of course back when my grandad did the pools they had to be done before Wednesday to post the coupons to Liverpool. Later we had a collector who called Thursday evenings.

Don't forget these threads are open to all so why not get involved? You just need to...

• Choose one match that you think will end in a score draw.
  • The matches obviously aren't played but there is a Pools Panel who judge what the outcome would have been.
  • Any money won will go to the CSF like with the usual Rays Funds.
  • This is kindly financed by our anonymous benefactor PUPanon and open to all posters from any part of this message board.
  • We also have a competition between ourselves for who wins the most points from their picks 

This week's 11 will be chosen by our great friend Lappinitup on Friday evening.

Would anyone like to take up PUPanon's kind offer and try to pick a winning six from the real games being played this weekend?

Good luck and here are this week's matches...

1037963160_Screenshot(69).thumb.png.1893ee32c9f1554e8df8970263a0f29f.png1758970528_Screenshot(70).png.4c851df9fe55997d40dff071c16f4da5.png

Dancing Queen, Number 17 please Nutty. Millwall-Huddy.

(I had to look it up.☺️)

Edited by Herman

39 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That's doctor's orders Rickyyyyyy

(No.9)

Oops sorry

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Hello PUPPPs. It’s Wednesday again so time to start dreaming of 8 draws for the CSF. Of course back when my grandad did the pools they had to be done before Wednesday to post the coupons to Liverpool. Later we had a collector who called Thursday evenings.

Don't forget these threads are open to all so why not get involved? You just need to...

• Choose one match that you think will end in a score draw.
  • The matches obviously aren't played but there is a Pools Panel who judge what the outcome would have been.
  • Any money won will go to the CSF like with the usual Rays Funds.
  • This is kindly financed by our anonymous benefactor PUPanon and open to all posters from any part of this message board.
  • We also have a competition between ourselves for who wins the most points from their picks 

This week's 11 will be chosen by our great friend Lappinitup on Friday evening.

Would anyone like to take up PUPanon's kind offer and try to pick a winning six from the real games being played this weekend?

Good luck and here are this week's matches...

1037963160_Screenshot(69).thumb.png.1893ee32c9f1554e8df8970263a0f29f.png1758970528_Screenshot(70).png.4c851df9fe55997d40dff071c16f4da5.png

8 Newcastle v Tottenham for me please

Goodbye teens , number 19 . Reading v Swansea please . 

1970’s Hemsby bingo , it’s all coming back to me now .

All the best Lapps .

Edited by Pockthorpe

Slightly OT but there was a great final Pointless question tonight that the PUPS would have had a field day with. Name an Italian, Spanish or German second division football team from 18/19. The bloke won £5k with Union Berlin.

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Slightly OT but there was a great final Pointless question tonight that the PUPS would have had a field day with. Name an Italian, Spanish or German second division football team from 18/19. The bloke won £5k with Union Berlin.

Give me five minutes and I could probably name at least half of them, although I guess having a season ticket at one of them helps!

For the pools, I'll go for number 13.

I’ll take PUPanon up on their kind offer if that’s ok nutty? 

Here are my six. They are all quoted on bet365s website. A combination of Saturday & Sunday games from Belarus & Taiwan 

Belarus 1st div

FC Arsenal Dzyarhynsk home win

FK Lokomotiv Gomel home win

Belarus div 2 group A

FK Meliorater Zhitovichi away win

Taiwan Premier league 

Hang Yuen Home win

Gaoshi Taipower away win

Belarus Premier League

Bate home win

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hector Brockelbank said:

I’ll take PUPanon up on their kind offer if that’s ok nutty? 

Here are my six. They are all quoted on bet365s website. A combination of Saturday & Sunday games from Belarus & Taiwan 

Belarus 1st div

FC Arsenal Dzyarhynsk home win

FK Lokomotiv Gomel home win

Belarus div 2 group A

FK Meliorater Zhitovichi away win

Taiwan Premier league 

Hang Yuen Home win

Gaoshi Taipower away win

Belarus Premier League

Bate home win

It's more than OK Hector. Thank you so much for these, PUPanon will be proper pleased too.

I've placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £53.94. Here are the details...

1113649458_Screenshot(71).png.9a211875d0164460629b6734ca4d1a55.png

The first three are on Saturday - FC Arsenal at 11:30, Meliorater at 12:00 and FK Lokomotiv 14:00. Then on Sunday both the Taiwan PL games kick off at 09:00 and finally BATE at 16:00.

Good luck Hector 🤞🍀🙃

Edited by nutty nigel